Day 5: Friendship

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟻 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙。・:✰:・゚ ❛ friendship ❜ 。・:♪:・゚ ⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛*A/N: this chapter becomes a bit suggestive

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟻 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ friendship ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛
*A/N: this chapter becomes a bit suggestive. (they are third years close to graduation in this fic too & extensive a/n at the end) This is also one of the longest chapters I've ever written so bare with me.

WAKING UP TO THE SOUND OF AN ALARM, (Y/n) fluttered her eyes open. The light of the room shined on her face, "Did I forget to turn off the lights?"

She brought up her body to look around, realizing something was weighing her down.

(Y/n) rose the blanket trying to check what the foreign object was, only to realize it was arm and it all clicked.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO?!?" She yelled from the shock.

Bakugo grumbled and shot open his eyes, "WHAT DO YOU WANT MOM- Oh shi-"

(Y/n) brought her hands to his mouth, "NO CURSING, remember we have to keep this PG-13 for the audience."

"Screw off," he sighed pushing her hands away, "Why are you even in my bed?"

"Your bed? This is my be-" (Y/n)'s eye's widen, "I FELL ASLEEP IN YOUR ROOM?"

"SHUT UP, Kirishima is gonna hear you," He half yelled and whispered at her.

"Oh wait, yeah sorry. I forgot he's next door." She rubbed her head with her hand.

The ash-blonde male yawned, "I don't want him assuming so keep quiet." He paused once more, looking her up and down, "Again why are you in my room?"

"I- Um- wait you mean you don't remember?" The girl questioned, her own memories coming back to her.

Bakugo sat in silence trying to recall what had happened the night before.

Suddenly his cheek's went red and he burried his face into his right hands, "What the hell. dammit. I was tired. It wasn't my fault. I-"

(Y/n) hugged Bakugo in order to shut up, "Hey it's alright, we're awake now and at least we didn't oversleep."

The girl released him from her grasp, "Plus I trust you didn't do anything, whats the word? Naughty to me? so~"

"S-Shut up. Of course I wouldn't. Who do you take me for?"

(Y/n) giggled, "I'm only teasing Katsu, thanks for respecting me."

The boy could only nod; too embarrassed to speak.

"Anyways I gotta go now, school is gonna start soon, so I'll be heading out now."

The girl gathered her items and was ready to leave.