Day 2: Friend

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟸 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙。・:✰:・゚ ❛ friend ❜ 。・:♪:・゚ ⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟸 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ friend ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

KATSUKI BAKUGO LAID ON HIS BED, he was waiting for (Y/n) to knock on his door for the third time this week. He was deep into thought, considering everything that has happened the past two days; he was conflicted.

A girl that he had barely noticed before was now making him feel different, it wasn't anger, sadness, or any of the emotions he hated but yet he still felt weird. The blonde didn't like it though, and yet he didn't want to get rid of its source.

He thought back to the day before, when she had slept in his bed, she seemed so peaceful. He was only supposed to wake her up so they could record the tiktok and yet he found himself staring at her.

The way her face had looked so peaceful, the way her (h/c) hair laid on the side of her face, the way she had her body on her side, and how it curved with the blankets over her.

She was just mesmerizing to him and Katsuki had no idea why.

Even after she had left, her scent was still on his bed and he had trouble sleeping knowing she had been there too.

At some point he had even missed her teases, and yet they had only talked for a little while. He didn't know why he felt this way, it wasn't how he felt with Kiri, Sero, Denki or even Mina.

Bakugo continued to lay in thought until it had been broken by a knock at the door.

He looked over to his clock, it was 12:58, two minutes before expected.

He started getting up when he heard the second knock, "UGH I'LL BE THERE ALREADY SHUT UP!"

The blonde boy opened the door and looked down to see the girl who had kept his mind running for the past day.

"Whats up small ball." He smirked at her.

(Y/n) rose one of her eyebrows, "What the hell? A new nickname? Why a ball?"

"Your stupid quirk is a freakin ball." He chuckled.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "It's a shield but okay. Anywho have you eaten lunch yet?"

"No that's what you're for." Katsuki casually responded.

A small silence over took the room.