Day 0: The Next 11 Days

。・:✰:・゚, 。・:♪:・゚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝙾 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ 。・:✰:・゚ ❛ the next 11 days ❜ 。・:♪:・゚ ⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

。・:✰:・゚, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝙾 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ the next 11 days ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

WELCOME GUYS!❞ (Y/n) spoke into her phone 's camera while sitting down on her dorm's floor, she grabbed a cute (favorite animal) plushie nearby and adjusted it.

She moved it to sit right on her legs while holding its soft arms. (Y/n) was a bit anxious to announce the next trend she would be doing but in the end, she finally got the courage to say it.

It had only taken about 5 different tries but that wasn't the point.

(Y/n) cleared her throat, "Whether you're new or not, today we are going to be doing something a little different. Although I know I always do a story time every other day of the week, I still sometimes do popular trends."

She giggled at the thought of what was supposed to go down soon enough, "As you probably read in the caption, we'll be playing 'put a finger down game' for the next couple of days! But there's a catch-"

(Y/n) took a pause, "its the Crush to Lover Edition! And although I don't have much of a crush, there is someone in mind, so-" she stretched out the 'o',  "I will ultimately be making my soon-to-be crush like me back in a series of 11 tiktoks or in your case, 11 days."

"Umm-" (Y/n) started to think of anything more that she could say in the next 20 seconds, "and I'll be posting an extra tiktok so you'll be getting two tiktoks per day, a 'regular one' as always and one of the 'Put a Finger Down' one. "

The (y/h/c) haired girl smiled at the camera and waved, "See you till the next one loves, bye~!"

She then clicked the stop button and grabbed her (fav/c) phone in order to review her new tiktok.

After watching the video a few times, and wrote in the caption,

"New Put A Finger Down Challenge! #crushtolover #putafingerdown #storytimes #fyp"

Hesitantly (Y/n) pressed post, still clinging onto her plushie, and she awaited her fans reactions to the new challenge.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

It had only been about 15 minutes and (Y/n)'s post was already blowing up. She had put her phone to the side because she was already used to the whole ordeal at this point so she has decided to just do some thinking in the meanwhile.

"Should I really try to do the challenge with him?" (Y/n) thought to herself.

She plopped onto her bed and blew a piece strand of her hair out of her face. "I did do that confession prank that one time but would it really be okay? I haven't talked much with him since then."