prologue - jokes, pranks, & stories

jokes, pranks, & stories • prologue

jokes, pranks, & stories prologue

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

SITTING DOWN IN THE LOUNGE, were two beautiful girls both on their phones. It was a Saturday, late in the afternoon and both young women had just finished studying and doing their homeworks.

One had light pink skin and matching pink hair, and she was wearing a casual green t-shirt with the words 'To infinity'. While the other had a fair (skin tone) skin with (h/c) hair, along with a matching blue shirt that said, 'And beyond!'

They were both wearing black shorts and gray slippers, basically screaming 'we're the epitome of best friends.'

Mina, the pink haired girl, had been scrolling through a certain app when she found a video that she could not stop laughing at. (Y/n) the girl sitting at her right looked over, trying to figure out what was so funny.

"Whatcha laughing at Mina?"

"Oh, heh, it's just a tiktok," she said trying to catch her breath from the lack of air.

(Y/n) now curious tilted her head a bit, "a tiktok?"

Mina nodded, "Yeah, do you remember musically?"

(Y/n) giggled, "Oh please, do I? I cringe just from the thought of it. My videos were so dumb, but thank gosh they were deleted. But uh yeah, why?"

"Ha, yeah so do I. But anywho, TikTok is more of like an upgraded version of it. People do all kinds of videos, instead of just dancing and lip syncing."

"Ah- that makes sense, is it any good?" (Y/n) asked now intrigued.

"Yup! I even have my own account and while I may not have many talents, I post some dancing ones." (Y/n) saw Mina's yellow pupils light up with excitement and passion. "Ouu let me show you!"

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

For the next hour or two, Mina showed (Y/n) the world of TikTok, they watched most of Mina's dance ones but eventually they went through the 'For You Page'.

They laughed quite a lot and even got to learn new information, like how you can watch anime with no ads and for free on Aniwatch.me ; it was all quiet fascinating to (Y/n). There weren't just dance and lip syncing ones like Mina had said.

There were POV ones, and painting and drawing, just art ones in general and cosplayers, and so much more. Mina even taught some dance moves to her best friend and they were having a blast.

By the end of the hour though, Mina suggested that (Y/n) get herself the app and start an account to in order to have her own fyp suggestions and perhaps to even post her own videos.