Peppy & Wolf; Caught! (Final)

Peppy Hare

- You and Peppy had been left to watch the Great Fox while the rest of the team went off to investigate an incident on Macbeth. It was safe to say that the quiet got to you both relatively quickly.

- That and it was obvious Peppy had woken up on the wrong side of the bed in the morning. So you opted to just let him have some space. You knew what to do when he was in a bad mood- speaking you had dealt with him for longer than any of the other members. Being around him long enough meant you'd learned most of his tics and habits.

- Naturally the two of you relegated yourselves to the bridge for the time being and while Peppy sat at the controls you were passing the time by painstakingly moving boxes from the bridge to the hangar. Lylat knows how they managed to even get up here in the first place, but they had been lingering there for the last few days and since nobody else would do it, you decided you'd just do it on your own.

- You had finally managed to get the second very heavy box down to the hangar and were walking back up the stairs to the bridge when you were stopped in your tracks by some sudden, rhythmic sounds. It sounded a bit like something repeatedly hitting metal. Of course the noise appeared to be coming from the bridge.. So you could only assume that it was Peppy... Either that or somethings just gone horribly wrong.

- When you got up there, you were proven that it was indeed Peppy. Although you didnt expect the noise to be him impatiently thumping his boot on the floor while he sat in the control seat.

- You opted to sit on one of the remaining boxes you had yet to move, and smiled with

 amusement at the tapping. Even with as long as you'd known him, you dont think you had ever seen him thump before.

- Rather than disturbing him, you opted to simply wait and watch him until he stopped. You could mess with him about it later.

__________________________________________
Wolf O'donnel

- Sargasso was rather quiet tonight in particular. Or at least as quiet as a criminal base could be at any given time.

- Unfortunately Starwolf hadn't much to do today either. No real missions yet either, so the entire team had plenty of free time.

- So, you weren't very surprised when you walked in on Leon and Wolf drunk off their asses, giggling like a bunch of little girls who just learned what gossip was.

- Leon noticed you almost immediately; even despite his impairment he was still as keen as always. Wolf however was busy being not-so-perceptive of his surroundings, and was very busy incomprehensively babbling about... Well, you.

- You found yourself curious, and put a hand to your mouth and pointed, then pointing at Leon. He nodded in return, giving a very amusing grin. Clearly you weren't the only curious one here. - Wolf gave a toothy grin at his friend as he kept on rambling, "They're such a doll, man! Partner too.." He seemed to rock in his seat a bit, his fur sticking up slightly. "And I just really like having someone like that around..."

- D'aw. Puppy love. Wolf love? You found yourself flattered either way, but couldn't help but choke back a snort when you noticed something else while Wolf continued to ramble to Leon, who was more focused at staring at the ice in the drink than actually listening now.

- Looking down a bit, you noticed something.. Moving? Oh stars. With a closer look, you realized it was Wolfs tail.

- It was wagging! In fact, it also kept thumping against the seat due to how quickly his tail was moving as well. He seemed extremely keen on continuing to talk about you, and you noticed his tail moved just a little bit faster with every word. 

- With a small chuckle, you opted to back out of the room until they were finished doing their thing, with every intention to see how your partner would react to you nonchalantly bringing it up while he's complaining about that epic hangover he'll be dealing with in the morning.

__________________________________________

Goodness. I did not think I would ever actually publish this, not in a million years! 

This is the only (and final) chapter that I had not finished. I just happened to be checking the dropbox I kept the requests and prompts in, and found this in the unfinished folder! I had initially published the Peppy part onto my unfinished stories work, but opted to finish the Wolf one and put them both here as a final hurrah. 

I don't think I'll be coming back to this work again after this though! I hope all of you who find this work enjoyable, and to have a great morning/day/night. Perhaps one day I'll start up another imagines work if I ever find the right motivation for it.