Falco Lombardi x Reader: Found (Pt. 2)

Falco one-shot 2 electric boogaloo uwu

WARNING YA'LL, THIS BOYS GONNA HAVE SOME BLOOD AND NOT SO FRIENDLY DESCRIPTIONS SO BUCKLE UP KIDDOS

Here to wrack some hearts smh

____________________________________________________________

Falco's Arwing would quickly turn right- narrowly avoiding another barrage of fire from the Wolfens. Falco was getting desperate.. He needed these incessant criminals to back off. He'd been fighting these two for the last fifteen minutes! Fifteen! The smoke from your Arwing was becoming less prominent- any longer and he wouldn't be able to spot it through the storm. With another sharp turn, Falco would somersault; managing to get right behind one of two wolfens as the second began to trail behind him. He needed to hurry: and he had a plan. Charging a shot, he'd begin to speed up. He had to make this one obvious... They wouldn't expect what was about to come at them next.. Hopefully. He hoped it wasn't already too late.

Firing the shot, the Wolfen would dart out of the way. Predictable. Just what he had hoped for. Falco would quickly brake and direct the Arwing to the side as the second Wolfen went flying right past him and, with a triumphant hum- he then hit one of the many buttons on the panel of the Arwing. A smart bomb went flying from the craft: this was the last push he needed to get them to screw off. Pressing the button once more, the disarmingly tiny object blew with a loud 'bang!'--- leaving a large cloud of smoke in its wake. Multiple explosions could be heard from within the remains of the bomb- and two wings of a Wolfen could be seen flying away from the remnants of the abrupt explosion. It was immediately apparent when the Wolfens came flying out of the smoke that the wings of the first had been torn from the blast, and its shield appeared to be at its limit. The second suffered a similar fate- although the wings appeared to be holding out. Hovering in place, a buzz could be heard over Falco's radio.

____________________________________________________________

"Damn it! How!?" Wolf's voice boomed through the crackling static of the radio. He sounded pissed. 

'Looks like someone forgot there in an open communication line..'

"Hmph. You may have gotten that win- but it was simply a fluke! Aren't you lucky?" Leons voice spoke through the radio as well. ' Now if only they would hurry up and leave.'

"Shut the hell up and get moving before I shoot you both down, already! It's not like you can beat me in your state anyways." Falco retorted; he was tired of wasting his time with these two. You could be dead by now and the thought alone had him worried to death. The silence rung clear for a moment.

"It seems like you've already got someone down, don't you now. How..Unfortunate. I guess we did something after all." ...The radio clicked. Seriously? Falco was fuming. They seriously went there.. Of course a bunch of lowlifes like that would rub it in his face like that. They didn't even know what happened- just strolled on by and fucked everything up. Like usual. If he ever got his hands on them..

____________________________________________________________

Finally looking away from the clearing smoke and retreating Wolfens, Falco didn't waste any time in flying down towards the covered surface towards your Arwing- the smoke of its own barely managing to make itself known through all of the dust on Venom by this point. The fear began to set in once more; and was only intensified when he had barely caught view of your Arwing.