2K Halloween Scenario ÒwÓ! (Part 1)

Aye its Demi's non-canonical halloween/2k special 

No seriously this shit literally WILL NOT FOLLOW THE CANON INTENTIONALLY HERE THIS IS VEEMO TERRITORY AND WHEN WE WANT GOOD WE MAKE OUR OWN GOODS 

small starfox alert y'all these are CHILDREN WE ARE KEEPING THINGS CIVIL This is gonna be split into two parts by the way. Ill post part 2 next week with the request I got 

Idk man I feel bad making my occasional requesters wait 2 weeks since I do one a week and sometimes ill get more than 1 request a week (ty tho uwu) but a gal's gotta not fail school and stuff so here yall go (trying to write in 'child mindset' is so hard oml) Go thank Speck334 for the partial inspiration here :D

That wasn't a request by the way, that was a demand, give them love or perish

____________________________________________________________

Fox Mccloud

- ..James had gone off with his team, as usual. Though it stung a little bit more-- as it did anytime he happened to be gone on some kind of celebration or holiday. Fox was once again left with your family- and you two settled on making a fort in the backyard.

- You didn't want to rub him the wrong way by celebrating with your own family along; so you decided on staying home and vouching on just sleeping in a tent and eating any kind of treats you could get your hands on.

- The sounds of chattering, footsteps, and the noise of families walking from block to block was all white noise as the two of you conversed. There wasn't much to talk about though; so once it quieted down a bit, you both settled on watching the stars. An uneventful solace, yes- but it was a good way to wind down. There was an entire night left to waste between the two of you after all.

- It was a bit surreal, having the time to actually think instead of always doing something. Course this was only cut off by a tap on your forehead; there was always something to do after all. Like run around in circles in the yard, or tell a couple stories. If there was an opportunity to pass the time and forget about the piles of worries you two took it. Whatever was in the food you two ate is probably how the two of you managed to stay up so late into the night.

 - And as the voices around quieted and lights from homes went out, you two opted to sit in the small tent and just maybe- resign to actually sleeping. Nothing worrying, or eventful, just the quiet talking and messing around of two kids, both trying to forget how they got in that situation in the first place. 

- Of course the adrenaline and energy high wore off eventually, and you were immediately trapped under Fox's weight as he decided that plopping right onto your back was the best spot to lay down. You were too tired to bother arguing and too lazy to try rolling away again, and the sense of trust in him not doing anything stupid was obvious. So you pat him on the back as well as a person trapped by another person could, yanking over one of the pillows you had managed to snatch from inside the house beforehand and laid your head on it.

- ..Tomorrow could wait, anyways.

____________________________________________________________

Falco Lombardi

- Why celebrate, anyways... You could just get away with staying at home and doing what you normally did, but with a bunch of candy. Which is exactly what you and your dear friend Falco decided on. He would come over for the night, and the two of you had decided ahead that you'd just play a bunch of video games until you conked out.