Slippy, Leon, Krystal, Bill; Injured s/o

HERE WE GO, AGAIN YEEE-

I made this sucker on sunday, but decided to wait till monday and then maybe brainstorm for a week and while i'm on the way home from vacation and all

Not much to say this time around, besides hoping anyone who somehow finds this likes it <3

*Rewritten :]

________________________________

Slippy Toad

- He was actually in the middle of repairing his arwing while the great fox was refueling when you tumbled over.

- In fact, poor Slippy nearly zapped himself with the wires he was messing with when he noticed you.

- "W-what happened..?" He'll quickly rush to your aid. Your gonna give him a heart attack!

- Obviously, he's quite spooked by the event.. But luckily this boy is not only a good mechanic, but has plenty of experience with first aid as well, so when he comes to- he runs off to get a first aid kit for you.

- He'll try and interrogate you to find out what happened- although he isn't very great with face to face confrontation...so nothing much would come to it besides him warning the rest of the team.

- After he patches you up though, he'll demand you go and get some rest in order to let the injuries heal.

- Depending on severity, he may refuse to let you go outside of the Great Fox for the remainder of time its on the ground; he's worried your assailants might still be nearby; although unwilling to stow away on the Great Fox. 

- Slippy will take the time to step away from tinkering with the Arwings in order to make sure you don't just brush him off and go back out there anyways. No chances of you getting into an even worse scuffle are gonna happen, he doesn't care if you can defend yourself in this moment- because your hurt.

- It may make him a bit paranoid for the remainder of the refuel, though.. But he'll put on a straight face so you don't feel bad.

________________________________

Leon Powalski

- ..You.. didnt even mean to get caught injured in front of him, honestly. You just planned on landing at the Sargasso hideout like normal, and then fixing yourself up there on your own..

- But, somehow, (fortunately or unfortunately) you managed to bump right into him. Literally, the moment you touched the floor. Right in front of you. Nice.

- Obviously Leon isn't too happy about the debacle. Chances are you'll get an earful before this is over..

- "You should have just come to me, but no, you decided you would try handling itself; and now look at your situation.."

- Chances are he will act as though he doesn't care for it- clearly he does. Speaking that he twitches at any movement you happen to make and insists you don't go back out for the day..

- Of course it's partially due to the fact he has no clue how long you've gone untreated; how far you were when it happened, how long it took to get back... Your gonna be sitting down for a while- and he's gonna triple check  whether or not anythings infected.

- He will interrogate you on it until you spill the beans. He won't go away till' you do. Course he eventually leaves you alone after this- but, it's not because he thinks you'll be fine and definitely won't do anything dumb on your own..

- It's because he's off to go track down your assailants, of course! He's been itching to toy with someone recently, anyways.. Why not just do it now, while its reasonable?

- He definitely won't tell you this- but you already have an idea as to why he's suddenly left with his Wolfen, when just a minute ago he was treating you like some kinda china doll.

- ..Just a friendly reminder Leon's both assassin and sadist.

- Naturally he takes pride in this, and doesn't take lightly when someone goes trying something with someone he happens to be closely affiliated to... Say.. You? The oh-so poor souls that bothered hurting you are already dead people walking..

- He has to protect his pride somehow after all. So he's quite vengeful in these situations. It's obvious they won't live to see the end of the week. But if they somehow do, they'll be missing at least two limbs. Not like you'd ask what he did anyways.

________________________________

Krystal

- "Goodness! What happened to you?" 

- She nearly trips over her staff somehow. Here comes motherly Krystal mode.

- Krystal will immediately lift you up in order to cause less strain on your wounds, and you will immediately be bombarded with questions.

- She cares aplenty for her s/o- and naturally, is paranoid about what happened.. As well as who the cause was for your pain.

- Krystal will attempt to prod you for answers while fixing up your wounds. She'll likely fidget quite a bit. But will do her best to stay cool.

- ..She's multitasking now

- Once she finally finishes and has come to senses, she'll get relatively calm and begin to reasonably ask you a few questions without bombarding you with them. She's a bit unsure what to do when she gets her answers, but if possible, she will confront them.

- Krystal is known to be a caring person, but also quite stubborn and not afraid to fight the good fight.

- Either way, though; she'll try and get you to sit for a bit just to give the injuries a moment (and yourself) to recover. As well as try and dissipate the tense atmosphere through small talk.

- She may be down your shoulder for a bit though; and worried that you might hurt yourself more if you do anything. But will try her best to not be overbearing.

________________________________

Bill Grey

- You'd think he'd get some kind of break being the commander of two squadrons.. but nope-

- Bill has plenty of experience with injuries, and will make sure you aren't putting too much pressure on it. He's quickly off to work.

- He's stressed and a bit worried, but can hastily fix the injuries up. If it's something severe, he will attempt to distract his s/o from the pain through talking.

- Bill is very talkative throughout the whole process; likely in order to keep the stress levels at a low and so he can focus on what he's doing.

- That and he is unsure what happened. Whomever or whatever was the cause could be nearby, and he's yet to question you what the cause exactly was. So he's quite cautious.

- He may pace around a bit to ensure nobody's nearby. Chances are he has the time- so he'll hold you a bit too. Bill knows he can't be there all the time, and he trusts his s/o enough that they won't try doing anything drastic or stupid: and at least let the injuries heal before they get moving around again.

__________________________________________

Hey look at me, i'm on an editing spree!