Fox, Falco, Wolf, & Krystal: Giving/Receiving Affection

Aw yeah here we go again with my obligatory not a request but I made it of my own accord anyways cause im a fucking thot for fluff

I was never too into Krystal and her story though, so i'm gonna be working on her aaaa-

Just a friendly reminder my asks are open, so just gimme some inbox stuff through this or my main account and ill try my darndest to make you all happy

*Also Rewritten :]

________________________________

Fox Mccloud

- Fox always gets pretty flustered anytime his s/o dishes out the affection card on him.. He's always surprised by the sudden embraces when you manage to catch him off guard. Anytime you've managed to get the jump on him (Despite his hearing capabilities), Fox will actually fluff his fur up a little bit (which makes it even better). Its like a cute pillow that you just spooked.

- After a little he starts doing the same- he finds the surprised hop that you'll do adorable (Plus he can get back for the all the times you did it to him).

- Stands by the fact his s/o is the best at cuddling. No opposition allowed.

- Cradling him in a hug for a while really helps when he's worried or anxious about something, so he appreciates that too.

- Is open to PDA, but chances are he's secretly nervous about it; he's afraid that it might put a target on his s/o's back.

- Really cuddly overall, honestly! But if your both in private, he's much more open to affection though. He's able to give his s/o all the affection.

- Will usually lean on you from behind and trace along your hand with his thumb..

- ..And then fall asleep in the crook of your neck.

- ..Whoops, guess your obligatorily trapped now.

________________________________

Falco Lombardi

- Literally just a living, breathing electric blanket. 

- Falco will, on the regularly, take any chance he has and wrap his wings around his s/o. Either for fun, or just because he felt like hugging you.

- If he's in a really good mood, you might even get his jacket too!

- Falco's a big spoon all the way; he enjoys knowing your safe with him and are at his side.

- Is putty in his s/o's hands when they rub against the feathers near the crook of his neck; he's.. pretty sensitive there.

- 110% fine with PDA, if anything he'll encourage it cause this bird isn't afraid of letting everyone within a mile radius know that your his and his only. He will literally fight anyone who tries getting up in your business.

- He's not afraid of anyone finding out about your relationship. Cause if anyone were to try anything, he'd really be showing them why he's apart of Starfox in the first place.

- If anything he might even flaunt you around a little, just to make sure everyone knows how great his s/o is.

- Falco will regularly try his darndest to fluster his s/o at anytime in any place. Private or public, he doesn't care. Any method works for him- excessive swooning or compliments? Everything is viable.

- Course, this gives strokes his ego knowing he can get you in this state.. But if you turn the tables around and compliment him instead? Well he completely shuts down.

- Falco.exe has stopped responding

- Will obviously agree with the compliments though- he loves getting them! Loves giving them, too. May even turn into a game of who can give the other the most compliments.

________________________________

Wolf O'donnel

- He isn't that great at the whole affection thing at, first since anytime he's gotten physical is when he's in a scuffle with someone- and a majority of the skirmishes he gets into happen in space. So even then he hasn't exactly dealt with someone not trying to gouge his other eye out or any kind of physical contact thats 'friendly' in a sense.

- So even when he isn't in the middle of a dogfight, he's usually doing other things. Being a war criminal, mercenary, etc. gets a little busy.

- Though if you can manage to grab him while he isn't having to run around everywhere, he's pretty fine with it. 

- The whole 'genuine affection' things takes a while to get used to, but after awhile he warms up to it. He'll often try acting as though he doesnt care at first-- but he definitely does! Trust me!

- A few things that he likes to do? Well, Wolf enjoys anytime you lay on top of him- mostly because he can hold you close.

- Though its garunteed he'll occasionally surprise boops you with his snout purely for his amusement; and you always laugh when it happens so that's a big plus for him!

- Expect these moments to involve frequent compliments. Similar to Falco, Wolf enjoys making his s/o red in the face.

-  Though occasionally Wolf can also get a bit handsy with his s/o..

- One of the downsides is that PDA is a big no for him. He will outright refuse to do so. Though it's not because he doesn't like the idea of it, or doesn't want to: it's due to the bounty over his head and the fact that he participated on the side of a tyrannical ape that tried taking over an entire system and whole lotta other crimes. Also he's a well known mercenary and space pirate. A lot of reasons actually.

- Like Fox, Wolf worries that it could somehow end up with you in danger. So many things could go wrong in his eyes and the idea his s/o could be taken from him due to who he is.. Well it worries him to death. He will try to keep you as far out of line of fire as possible.

- Either way small bearings of affection make him feel plenty less stressed about everything that's always going on.

________________________________

Krystal

- She also isn't too used to physical things like this at first, although not as badly as Wolf is. So your most likely going to have to initiate things first if you want results.

- Luckily she finally gets what your trying to do after a while though, and after that it's cuddle time 24/7.

- She turns into a huge lovebug, honestly. Krystal loves to set her s/o in her lap and cradle them. 

- Constant hugs; back, front, sideways- she loves receiving and giving them to her s/o! Sometimes she'll try to surprise them by scooping them into her arms at random intervals- she just cant help it

- Might even try a little bit of dancing if your up to it!

- Krystal can go a little overboard though- and will sometimes end up smothering you (albeit unintentionally).

- When you point it out she always feels bad for it.. But, sometimes she cant help but to just smother her s/o in love. She just loves you too much! To her your her precious star. 

- Like a majority of the people she's met she cares for them- but compared to everyone else she knows or has known, she cares about you a little (ok, a lot) more.

- Of course Krystal can become quite serious if needed. She will defend her s/o if need be, usually in a more pacifistic way. But she isn't afraid to escalate into violence either.

- She finds it quite amusing when you mess with all the bands and jewelry she's wearing out of curiosity.

- Depending on how tall/short you are she'll try to carry you around on her back too!

________________________________

So today I learned Krystal sounds like cortana in assault, and besides the hair game she has going on (and she's blue) she's lit