Fox drabble minutes :D!

I'M GOING TO FEEL UGLY AS SIN IF I DON'T GIVE YOU ONE UPDATE BEFORE WINTER BREAK HSKSKSJKSJK 

TAKE IT, TAKE IT NOOOOW

Requested by? NOBODY, aka me. So y e s

I don't remember the last thing iI did unrequested so this is a nice treat for me. ;3;

__________________________________________________

-  As a fox... He's actually quite a night owl (night fox?)! Usually meaning when nothing is going on, you'll probably here him messing with a computer or playing something pretty late into the night. Try not to freak out if your ever walking down a dark hall and happen to spot two green eyes in the dark or something. 

- Something cute he'll sometimes do if you happen to scare him or make him laugh a bunch is gekker- which sounds a bit like a stutter or even an odd meow of sorts. A bit of an odd noise, but it's a sign he's enjoying himself (or you have successfully scared him to near-death).

- Extending that though, good luck scaring him (if you do, congratulations you are either very stealthy.. or an assassin). As a fox, his hearings top-notch- and he can hear extremely low frequencies and-or noises in general. Expect him to sneak up on you though. The whole 'sly fox' thing extends even to him. He's a lot more devious then it seems.

- On occasion (usually on colder nights), you can occasionally catch Fox sleeping with his tail over his muzzle. It's mostly an animal thing, but sometimes he'll end up sneezing himself awake due to his tail.. If he's awake though and it happens to be cold, he'll sometimes actually fluff out quite a bit as well. A little similar to a pillow if it had a jacket on, really.

- Speaking of tails, though, don't touch the tail. No really, im telling you now. Don't boop it, don't tug it, don't even look at it! Once again might be an animal thing, but he doesn't enjoy when people mess with his tail very much. You might be able to get a little boop on a good day, but not even you are allowed to poke the tail.. Then again, you might actually be able to get a little tap when he's napping.

- Under the muzzle is the weak spot, by the way. If you wanna just instantly win at something or stop a kerfuffle, just give him a little brush there. Its quite cute, actually! He'll often end up leaning on you though, so don't go falling over!

- Oddly enough, he's quite a sucker for affection. Though he isn't fond of PDA, he's more than happy to just sit around with you somewhere quiet and just enjoy the moment. These moments feel personal to him, and bring him quite a bit of solace as well. A good way to wind down and just talk without having to worry much, to be exact.

- He actually enjoys video games (Despite the 'leader' demeanor)! Racing games in particular, though! Fox can get a bit competitive, though. It's actually one of the reasons Falco and him get along so well despite the many differences- is there love of video games. Unlike Falco though, he can actually take a few losses.

- Of course in addition to the losses, he's got a bit of an issue with occasional night terrors. Even the most strong willed people have there demons. Its just a good thing foxes are mostly nocturnal, or he'd probably be having them much more often. But that's just one of the reasons he finds the quiet moments with his s/o as comforting as he does.

- Fox can commonly show a bit of hesitance in letting you do dangerous things sometimes. This is mostly due to how well he knows you- and how close you both are. Both his parents are (supposedly) deceased, and even though it doesn't seem like much in terms of outwardly showing it, it does mess with him quite a bit. Even with the confidence he has in his team and therefore, you- he's a bit worried- and can even get a little paranoid at times. But he won't stop you, and will try his best not to let the doubt creep up on him.

- He's quite patient! As if that wasn't too obvious. That and his own experiences at hand, he can handle tense situations or stress pretty well. Therefore if his s/o is facing some kind of serious issue, he's more than happy to just sit down and listen to what they have to say. Though he can get carried away in his worry over the issues or overdo it on occasion.

- Points aside, Fox is quite a quirky but brave soul. He's willing to listen to what people have to say (mostly), and can likely give good pointers towards issues- its the exact reason that he's the leader of the team. But sometimes his own issues and paranoia- as well as past experiences- can get the best of him, and he'll need a minute to wind down. Fox can overthink on things, but it all manages to balance out without him (or anybody else) becoming too overwhelmed in the process.

__________________________________________________

There, enjoy yourselves :).

 Have a good winter break now, go eat snow or take a long nap (It doesn't snow down here in Florida unfortunately.. But hey, alligators I guess? Home of the Florida man.).

Merry (very early) Christmas :3.