Chapter 3: Going to Blaze's Dimension

We turn our heads around to see who just spoke up. Our eyes widen at the sight of a certain lavender cat with seven certain miracle gems surrounding her. Not only that, but flames are also there with her. With our immediate sights, we both recognize her in a split second.

"Blaze!" we both say joyfully.

Blaze's feet are slowly brought to the ground. At the same time, flames also die out and the Sol Emeralds are hidden in her secret pocket. I'm calling it "secret pocket" because we don't know where the Sol Emeralds are exactly hidden around her.

Both Silver and I engulf her in a hug. I know we should take turns, but I just can't help it.

Blaze chuckles at our actions, "Okay, okay. One at a time."

"I know, but we're just so happy to see you again!" I say.

"I could say the same thing with Aleyah," says Silver.

Blaze chuckles again as we all break away from the hug. Her lips stretch out a friendly smile as we all sit down on my bed. With me sitting in between Silver and Blaze.

"I heard you need my help. What is this all about?" she asks us.

"Honestly, we could use a way to your dimension," I answer.

"My dimension? What happened?" she asks us with her voice full of concern.

I start recapping in my mind about the whole conversation between me and— whoever that is. "Well, there was this black-hooded girl and we started talking about things including my parents—"

"You're parents?" Blaze asks me.

"Yes," I say, "She said there was some kind of truth about them. I don't know why, but I just feel curious about what's really going on with them. I really, really wanna know, but she disappeared out of nowhere. Now, I have to figure out things myself."

"Which is why we agreed that we should go to your dimension to keep Leyah's mind off things," says Silver.

"Wow Silver. I've never heard you call anyone a nickname before," says Blaze.

"Blaze, please! I just can't help it!" Silver says with his head turned back on me and Blaze. He then buries his head in his hands.

We both giggle at his sight. I guess he's embarrassed about what he was said a moment ago. About how he nicknames anyone. Well, I think I might be the only one with a nickname being called by Silver. This keeps me up especially when it comes to building a well-balanced confidence.

Then suddenly, something new shoots inside of me. It feels... warm, caring and a bit desperate.

"Anyways, let's all go to my dimension for a one-day hangout. I'll give you a tour in my palace," says Blaze.

"That would be amazingly cool! I can't wait to see what your palace looks like in person!" I say with an exciting enthusiasm, then I gesture the other two to come with me. "Come on guys! Let's go!"

Then, for the first time ever. I hear Silver chuckling behind me. I guess it's because of how much he loves my enthusiasm. There's also a hint of giggles escaping from Blaze's mouth.

We all gather around to prepare for the way to Blaze's dimension. As she prepares our way there, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Here we go, I think.

That's when I feel a tickle of flame surrounding us. Then, another. Then, another. Then, a lot more. You know, something tells me I'm afraid of getting burned. But another part tells me that Blaze's flames are not so bad after all.

I keep closing my eyes until Silver taps my shoulder. "Hey, Leyah."

"Yeah?"

"We're here," he says.

I immediately flutter my eyes open. They widen in awe and my jaw drops in shock. We find ourselves in front of the palace gates.