Chapter 6: The Orb of Memories

"Where did you find it?" I ask her.

"I don't know. I just found it in that corner," says Marine pointing at the corner in my northwest. "I don't know how it got here in the first place."

"Let's investigate it before we know information about this orb," suggests Blaze. "It could be dangerous in the wrong hands."

"Yeah, I agree. It might affect the dimensions we're originally from," says Silver.

But as the words go on further, my eyes are fixed on the orb for some reason. There's something about this orb. It somehow feels strangely familiar especially when it comes to its interiors. Memories of times with my parents start running through my head. All including the time when I was playing hide and seek with my family, plus Rosy and Mysrico. In the end, I ended up meeting Bearace and Juniper. I then, gave them friendship collars just in case I have a pet or two myself. Bearace's is red with a bowtie on it while Juniper's is purple.
I'm snapped out of trance when I hear Silver calling my name.

"Leyah. Leyah? Leyah!"

I blink my eyes a few times to completely snap myself out of it. "Huh?" I whip my head around to look at my surroundings. "Oh, uh..." I turn to Silver. "What are we talking about right now?"

"We're talking about how this orb works," he answers.

"Oh, right," I say rubbing my nape in embarrassment. "There's something about this orb that pulls me into recapping my memories about times my family. One including playing hide and seek. That's where I first met Bearace and Juniper when Runa introduced me to them."

"Do you remember anything else?" Blaze asks in concern.

"Yes. That time, I have two collars just in case I get a pet myself. One is red and another is purple. But I risked my life to give Runa the collars. You all know what color they're wearing, right?"

"Yeah, nope," replies Marine.

"You weren't in Aleyah and Runa's birthday party that time, Marine. I noticed that Bearace's collar is red with a bowtie and Juniper's being purple," says Blaze.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot about your information though. If you ask me, I've been protecting this dimension from pirate attacks," says Marine.

"That's okay! Everyone can be busy at times especially when it comes to assignments and things to do in a daily schedule," I say.

Silver's hand suddenly shoots ahead in my direction. "Wait, what were you saying when your eyes are fixed on the orb?"

"Something about this orb pulls me to recap my memories?" I answer questionably. "Why?"

"Look at this!" he says as he rubs the orb.

The next thing we see before our eyes are the times in Blaze's dimension. One of which Blaze and Sonic are on a quest to restore balance in the two worlds. Next are the memories of a few moments between Silver and Blaze, then Marine's adventures with a certain friend of hers. Lastly, my memories appear. This time, I remember ever inch and every moment of my memories.

After all is revealed, our eyes widen in realization. To our surprise, this orb is not just any orb. It's the orb of memories.