Chapter 7: Going to the Deserted Island

The idea of looking into the orb to recap memories is nice, but those who have dark pasts can also be traumatized by them. It may be one of the coolest artifacts in this world, though the Jeweled Scepter and the Sol Emeralds originated here, but like those two artifacts, it could be dangerous. Especially the fact that there's a hint of destruction and mental breakdown in everyone's brains especially those with dark pasts.

Then, all of a sudden, an idea pops in my head. Maybe there is a way to know the truth about my parents.

"Hey, if this orb can recap our memories by just looking at it, what if it has something to do with my parents?" I ask them.

"Your parents? What's got to do with them?" asks Marine.

I then, start to explain the time I talked with a mysterious stranger in a black hood before Silver and I went here in Blaze's dimension. Turns out, Marine's reaction is more of a shocked expression, but still tries to keep herself calm just because she doesn't want to disappoint a fan like me.

"If the orb is capable of recapping memories of your parents, how are we gonna find out the truth if they're not here?" asks Silver.

I shrug in response, "I don't know, Silver." Then, I turn to Blaze. "Do you?"

"I don't know. I'm just as curious as you, Aleyah," says Blaze.

Then all of a sudden, Marine's voce catches our attention for the second time. "Oi! Oi! I think I know where we'll find the truth!"

Once I turn to see Marine with a map of Blaze's world in her hands, a force is pulling me to look at it. I get to see the details of Blaze's world. It's like a treasure map with portions of the islands. I even get to know a few islands such as Southern Island and Pirates' Island. I also learn about the group of pirates being enemies in this dimension. Their leader is named "Captain Whiskers."

"Let's go to the Deserted Island! I heard it has something to do with this orb!" suggests Marine.

"Alrighty! I'm in for it!" I say full of enthusiasm.

I hear a chuckle from Silver for the very first time. "Well, if you go, I'll go."

"Same. Let's do this," says Blaze.

"Yeah!" we all say as we raise out fists in the air.

That's when we all head over to the upper deck in Marine's ship. Honestly, I have no experience to deal with this ship. I really like to know how this works, but Marine says she can handle it herself and that she might teach me anytime she wants.

"Well, you can teach me along the way to the Deserted Island!" I suggest.

"Alright, then!" she says as she goes over to raise the sail. After that, she pointed to the direction in where the ship is about to take off. "Set sail for the Deserted Island!"

And off we go to our certain destination.