Dirty Alphabet (Darius)

Soft boy hours begin now.

─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Literal definition of sweetheart, asks how you're feeling as he helps clean you up. Godly hands that work wonders on any aches you have. Hot bath ready? Yes.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Your hands. He loves to hold them and let you know he's there.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

🤨 Were you expecting something¿?

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Won't admit it but he loves to be marked up with hickeys and/or anything that shows that he's taken.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Not very experienced....in consensual things that is.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Any position where he/you can be held as close as possible.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Not very goofy. But if you're feeling down he'll definitely get a smile out of you at least twice.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Not clean shaven but he trims. The carpet does in fact match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Very intimate. He wants you to know you're loved.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He occasionally does, but not anymore than the average guy.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He doesn't even know himself

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Prefers the bed but if you're both comfy and down for a little fun it doesn't matter.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Being able to satisfy you in anyway, really. Ultimate motivation for him.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Refuses to hit/slap you. Might pull your hair but nothing more. If you're not down for something he won't do it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He prefers giving. He's good with his mouth and hands so double homicide for you.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Prefers slow and sensual but fast and rough isn't off the table either.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

The occasional quickie is fun, doesn't want to do it too often though.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Believe or not, he likes a bit of risk every now and then

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Average maybe say 3-4 rounds for 30 minutes?

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Probably doesn't own any toys. If you do he'll let you use them on him.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Well he's a prankster so....yeah he's a big tease. Sorry not sorry.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Doesn't get extremely loud but he does make noises, might whimper if he's really into it.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

You teasing him back makes his heart explode pretty much. Turns into a blushing, squeaky mess which is rare for him.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

5.9 inches

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Believe it or not, it's pretty high. He's secretly a horny bastard but he's also afraid of being touched so he doesn't do much about it usually

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Stays up for a bit to be certain you're alright after that it's lights out for an hour or two.

─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────

I should change the description to be B Sides FNF + Pico's school probably. Then again I'm only adding on Darnell and Nene 🤔