Their Yandere Type(s)

I figured this would be a fun thing to do lmao.

Keep in mind it would take a LOT more than what's written in here for them to snap and actually become yandere. Though some are easier to drive over the edge than others. Also-

Disclaimer because some people will jump to conclusions somehow: Their mental health/diagnosises DO NOT have anything to do with whether or not they're crazy. It's never an excuse for murder/manipulation/any illegal bad thing.

Of course there's sensitive topics in here, do be wary of that.

─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────

Who's most likely to be Yandere?

Most Likely ⤵️

Marco

Gabby

Bico + Bayani

Darius

Casey

B-pai

Camila

Least Likely ⤴️

Marco (Obsession + Monopolize)

"Why are you leaving my messages on read?"

You and Marco had known each other for quite some time before his obsession with you started. You don't recall when exactly but you knew it probably started around the time he began bombarding you with messages. Every two hours your phone would get flooded with with messages from.

"Who's that guy you're hanging out with, huh?"

His obsession with you seemed to grow worse the moment you started taking interest in other people. You'd went a few dates with random people to try and see if any of them were a good match for you. Bluis didn't like this. He started demanding you tell him who you were hanging with, eventually cutting everyone except him out of your life.

You were were not allowed to talk to anyone but him.

Gabby (Projection + Stalker)

"You're just like him."

You had comforted Benna when she and Casey had broken up, staying by her side and wiping her tears. When she eventually got over him, the two of you began going on little hangours to nearby restaurants or movie theaters. During one of the "dates" she suddenly remarked how much you reminded her of Casey. Then she'd get mad whenever you did something she deemed didn't fit Beith's image.

"Don't worry, I'm always by your side no matter what."

On one of the few days you weren't with Gabby, you felt like you were being watched. The air felt off and you would occasionally throw glances over your shoulder to check is somebody were following you. Random gifts would show up on your doorstep at off times of night. When you confided in Gabby about your safety she simply smiled at you, promising that she'd protect you.