💝💔 Saccharine || Y!Benna and Y!B-pai (Requested)

Anyway, Police AU. Trigger warning for mentions of blood, and other stuff related to murder! This is gonna be long and there's gonna be two parts.

Pairing: x Police Officer!Reader

Name Key:

Evan Allen: B-pai's human name

─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────

A manila folder landed with a soft plop on your desk. You looked up and gave your superior a confused look. The brown-haired man sighed and dusted some powdered donut residue off his tie.

"Another two kills have been confirmed," Marco said, taking a sip of his morning coffee. "Both of em were teens not much older than 16." You made a face at him and grabbed the folder. Opening it revealed all the details about the victims and the way in which they'd been killed. You flipped through the pages of evidence that had so far been gather. Nothing seemed to prove actually helpful in any way. Raising an eyebrow at him you sat the folder back down.

You said, "What am I going to do with such little information?" The taller man grimaced before an annoyed expression settled on his face. He gestured over to the corner where two of your coworkers were boisterously laughing at some horrible joke one of them had made. "Bico and Bayani were on this case, but you know how Bico is," Marco grumbled, frown deepening when the blue haired man stuck his tongue out at him. "So damn childish..."

"They're just being themself, ignore them and Bayani," you said, rolling your eyes at the interaction. "They ate all the donuts, by the way."

"MCKENZIE!"

You watched Bico immediately jump off of Lt. Bayani's desk and scurry out of the room laughing while the captain was angry and hot on their trail. Bayani gave you a confused look at which you just shrugged. You put the manila in your bag and cleaned up your desk. Your first order of business was to see if your partner was free to go with you to the first crime scene. You passed the hall, barely giving two shits about Bico getting scolded by Marco. You knew exactly where Phillips would be at this time.

"Yo, Phillips, you in here?" You opened the door to the break room to catch Darius eating what looked like something Bayani had made. He gave you a questioning look as you sat down and relaxed. "You wanna take the Angel of Death and White Rose cases with me?"

"Bet," he said after quickly swallowing. "I heard shits been getting out of hand with those two."

You snorted and sighed. "Yeah, the public is demanding we do something and you are the only one with common sense amongst your friend group."

"Don't remind me. Where we headed first?"

"Broad Street."

Bright yellow police tape sectioned the scene off from the public along with a few police cars that had been parked nearby. You asked Phillips to check around the crime scene for any more evidence and decided you'd try your luck inside the building because you doubted Bico had the common sense to check in there. On your way in, you abruptly bumped into someone's chest. Grunting an ow, you backed up and apologized to the white-haired man in front of you.

"No, I'm sorry," he said, brushing off the apology. "Are you PI. (L/N)?" You narrowed your eyes at the strange man, not liking the vibes you were getting from him and his oddly charming smile. Something felt off about him. You slowly nodded, knowing that he was in no position to doing anything stupid. You were an officer of the law and your partner was standing just outside. The white-haired man introduced himself as a forensic cleaner.