💝 Levitating || Bico

Here take this really short oneshot

Pairing: x GN!Reader

─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────

The warmth of their hand settled in yours as the two of you carefully practiced dancing. The process proved to be painstakingly slow, but you knew how clumsy they could be when they didn't practice. This happened to be the next best thing aside from joining a dance class. You didn't understand why he had the sudden urge to learn how to dance but you didn't question it.

A quiet, pained cuss left your mouth when he accidentally stepped on your toe. Apologies tumbled out of his mouth and he quickly readjusted himself and put his hand on your waist. You sighed but shook your head fondly knowing he hadn't meant it. A shocked yelp left your mouth when he abruptly spun you.

And suddenly you're in the air, widened eyes meeting his own, mischief glittering in them as he smirked at you. "Bico!" you shouted, him catching you in two hands and laughing as you punched him just hard enough to get your point across. "Warn me next time, Dickhead!"

"It's not as funny when you ain't screaming," he said, dodging your affronted punch. It annoyed you but you had to admit it had been fun.

You mocked his voice, "It'S nOt As FuNnY wHeN yOu AiN'T sCrEaMiNg."

He gave you an offended look. "Ya know damn well ion sound like that. You mocking my accent?"

"We have the same accent, Bozo, we're both from Philly."

"Dick up," They said in retaliation, flipping you off. You rolled your eyes and made them come back to you so you could resume dancing. They gave you a wary look, seemingly debating how big of a threat your hands would be to their face. They shuffled back over to you, grabbing your hand again and settling their hand on your waist. The music playing on Bico's bluetooth speaker melted into a familiar tune.

The air slowly shifted into something even lighter than it already was. You could allowed yourself to be lead as your partner suddenly got that wonderful rush of energy they usually got when they'd hear their favorite song.

"I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight," Bico sang, gently twirling, "I need you all night, come on, dance with me~!"

"I'm levitating," you joined in, your smile widening as the two of you danced faster. "You can fly away with me tonight~!"

"You can fly away with me tonight, Baby, let me take you for a ride~!"

The world blurred beautifully as your eyes met. You're reminded of how you fell in love and suddenly the air in your chest is gone. You stopped spinning, your head seemingly attempting to spin right off your neck. Bico's lips clumsily met yours, the two of you are trying not to giggle at the high you got from spinning. "I need you all night, come on, dance with me," he hummed against your lips.

"We're levitating," you said, pressing another kiss to his lips. He's smiling against your lips.

Moments like these were your favorites for sure.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

I love this song sm

Perfect for daydreaming about the perfect date ♥️