1.

A'NORI RAIN STONE
June 7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on the phone with this guy while I was in the middle of another outfit change, he's upset because I don't want to be with him. I had already told him from the beginning that I just can't be in a relationship also that he should find someone else and stay away from me completely.

Why do people always want what they can't have-

"A'nori!" a voice calls my name interrupting my thoughts

I turn my head in the direction the voice was coming from and it was from one of my favorite people Noah, I hang up my phone and drop it in my robe pocket. She's one of my closest friends, she's really sweet we've pretty much been friends since I've moved to New York. That was when I was 18, I'm 21 now and we've been pretty much inseparable ever since.

I met her at an audition to model for an agency, I love it here and I love my job. Noah is a MUA and that's basically how we met. Besides her and like 3 people, I only have associates and people I know because of this business.

"Hey Noah" she hugs me and I gush, hugs make me feel weird sometimes but they make me happy.

Noah is so beautiful and I love her nose. She has a nose type similar to my mom. Her eyes are this pretty shade of brown both a different shade than the other. She has big curly hair that I love to touch and that she hates managing. Her makeup is warm tones today to match her outfit, she always does that.

"I missed you Nori" she tells me

I laugh at her comment "Noah you literally seen me less than 1 hour ago"

"It doesn't matter you went ghost like a week ago, so I'm gonna love you as much as I want" she says kissing my cheek

I disappear a lot. Sometimes I just need too, to keep my sanity. My emotions gets a hold of me and I just feel the need to isolate. I get caught up in them too quick and nobody needs to see me in a vulnerable situation.

I wonder who's in the crowd now

I sit in her glittery chair and in my white robe, she started to put makeup on my face. I still can never get used to the feeling of other people putting makeup on me. I start to take out my phone to take pictures to post, until we hear a thud and we all know who it is, automatically. We turn our heads to see our other friend Justice face first on the floor.

He is very clumsy.

"Are you okay Justice? How the hell did you fall." I ask him confused

"I'm alright, and I don't know I just tripped." I try to hold in my laugh at his response

I knew it

Justice is the toddler of the group. He is kind of pale and has white blonde hair this week. It changes every week or something like that, I don't know. He is a very cheery person, I do think he copes through hair dye though. But I could be wrong and he has grey eyes unless he has different colored contacts in.

It's so loud and chaotic, I'm surprised anything gets done here.

I finally get up to get my next outfit so I can walk the runway again. I always get a little nervous like its my first time, even though I've done this a thousand times. What I always think what is, what if I trip or fall? It would be embarrassing as hell. Everybody is already looking and taking pictures of my every move.

"A'nori come here!" Another voice says urgently.

It has to be my friend Troy and as they come into my sight it is my friend Troy.