30.

Jonah Taylor
October 3rd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's one of the first days of October, her favorite month even though I always liked January better. We've been together all day doing shit impulsively. She was gone for a couple of days working and this was supposed to be our date, despite her falling asleep halfway through it.

She also played like she was still upset so I could get my nose pierced today and of course it worked because I'm a fucking idiot when it comes to her. We also got matching tattoos, we added butterfly wings to our semi colon tattoos.

Another thing she talked me into because I'm a idiot and I want to see her smile.

My face is throbbing still slightly, she lied about the pain level. We're in Pennsylvania star gazing and I'm sure shes asleep, laid on her back in the passenger seat after eating everything all day. She wanted to try everything and buy everything. She was having fun and then getting irritated especially when I didn't let her pay for things.

We also got rings made today with each other's birthstone and written initials so asking 'what are we' would be stupid... right? I'm slightly confused and hesitant because we both don't do well with titles but I'm willing to try for her. I hear her stir and realize how long we've been sitting here because of her occupying my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about" Is how she decides to start our new conversation

"You're always asking me that like you don't know"

"Damn, what did I do that has your panties in a twist now?" Her nonchalantness only annoyed me sometimes and right now was one of those times.

Why am I even taking this so hard and to heart ? Because I care.....

"Jonahhhh" She drags snapping me back into reality

"What are we?" I ask finally watching her whole demeanor change and her inhale deeply

And I'm not sure if that's positive or negative

She hops in my lap and kisses me harshly, shutting me up with her hands in my hair and mines on her waist, our regular position. I hate when she does this because it works every time and I feel myself growing under her. I'm basically pathetic and of course she has on a short shorts and a even smaller crop top.

"But just friends right?" I whispers against her lips sarcastically, while pulling back

A simple "No" is all she breathes out

"Okay so what are we?" I repeat because she's acting like she didn't hear me the first time

"You're mines and I'm yours but don't label me yet." She's holding my face and I feel her thumbs caressing the sides of my cheeks

I just give her the most confused face because she has the most odd way of putting things

"Also don't ask because it's in the moment, ask because it's genuinely what you want from me and what you want for yourself." She finishes moving back in her seat leaving me in dismay

.... and that was one of the things I love about her, she threw me off 24/7 with ease

And she just smiles at me before I pull off the hill back onto the highway because we are a while away from our hotel

After humming to the for a while radio she has a random outburst "Open your sunroof"

"Why?" At this point I'm always confused