3.

A'nori Rain Stone
June 9th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my apartment to the loud sound of my alarm. So I get up and shower again even though, I usually shower at night because I'm out all day. I start to get my life together for my shoot. Hopefully the photographer isn't a dick, I really don't have the energy right now.

I want coffee but I'm not sure it's the best choice. I put on grey sweat pants, a black crop top and black slides. Black is obviously my favorite color. I grab my bag along with other stuff like my blueberry pop-tart and get out of my apartment, my hair is in my hair wrap thankfully.

I forgot to water Noah. My plant I've had for 2 months, it was a gift from Noah.

I get to the lobby and didn't even see Ben, which didn't make mood any better. If I'm even in a mood or if I am just inside my head today, I don't know. But I'll figure it out, I always do. I get in my car and head to my shoot.

This is gonna be a long day .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my photographer was cool as fuck and he dressed like some Cali skater boy, his name is Bakari. His hair is wavy, his skin is olive, his eyes are hazel and his cheeks look sunburnt, his smile is so friendly and he's cute.

I'm almost done and I head to my room for a short break. I look in the mirror and something just felt off to me today. No matter what I did, maybe the text message from my dad last night was fucking with my head.

I feel like this is pathetic, I need to just move on.

I felt a vibration from my phone in my robe pocket and it was Zuki telling me to come back. Along with all the extra notifications from social media. I'm gonna be bored later so, maybe I should reply to some of my messages. I start walking back and we lock eyes once again. I start to feel like I have a fucking stalker.

Fate is not this consistent.

"A'nori" as he says it he looks me up and down scanning my whole body, quickly.

Maybe he didn't think I'd catch him.

"Taylor" I look him dead in his eyes but his stare didn't falter. He's wearing warm tones again, it really goes well with his skin.

I walk right past him and continue on my path. I roll my eyes and start to think what the hell is he doing here. I'm a model and he works in business, there's no connection. My mind keeps wandering as I continue changing and posing for more pictures.

I get back to my room and he's standing at the door way with his hands tucked behind his back, with that same stupid fucking smirk. I'm tired of his shit already, I never said I wanted to play his game or even be in his presence. I push past him into the dressing room but he stays at the threshold.

Now I need music.

"What do you want Jonah Taylor?" I ask honestly as I turn on "H.E.R take you there

I sit down and look at him through the mirror because he's still behind me. He looks at me silently as if he asking to come in and I nod catching on, he finally passes the threshold.

"I don't know, wanna come with me some where?" His tone was serious which surprised me

"I don't even know you" I said with a confused face because what the hell...