15.

Jonah Taylor
July 13th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If your staying there's a guest room across the hall-"

She cuts me off "What if I wanted to sleep with you?"

Shes so unpredictable sometimes

"Love don't care what you do, just don't leave without telling me." I say seriously watching her take off her heels

"So I can eat your snacks?" She asks starting to go through my cabinets

She never listens

"I just said I don't care what you do-"

Right in the middle of my sentence I start to feel nauseous and run to the bathroom. I hear her feet padding after me and by the time she gets to the doorway I'm already puking in the toilet.

"Jesus Taylor" She says catching up and standing in the doorway

She walks up to me touching my forehead. She turns to leave so, I flush the toilet and lean back against the wall. She comes back with a paper towel in her hand and a face towel, I'm hoping it's cold because I feel warm as hell.

She sits in front of me on her feet "Look at me." She holds my chin in her cold hands and wipes around my mouth with the paper towel. Then she starts patting my warm face with the cold towel.

She'd be a good mom, even though she doesn't think so

The entire time I'm observing her appearance.

She's wearing a concentrated expression. Her lipgloss has wore off and her perfect lips are back to their original color. Her hands are so soft, it makes me want to lean into her touch. She's so beautiful and I feel sometimes she forgets that. So I just look into her brown eyes that I try so hard not to get lost in.

"Don't look at me like that." She says standing up throwing the paper towel away and I hear her jewelry make noise

"But you're so perfect." I say honestly

She smiles slightly "I think the flask is getting to you, I'm normal."

"I didn't ask you what you thought though." I say trying to run my hands through my knotted hair

"Whatever Jonah, I'm going to raid your cabinets." She leaves still roaming around the penthouse barefoot and she's gonna yell my name and say she's lost in about 4 minutes.

I start to brush my teeth and then gargle mouthwash when I finish, start to unbutton my dress shirt. I begin walking upstairs to my room to change out of these uncomfortable clothes. I began to feel better and not like I weigh a million pounds. In the middle of me changing and taking off my jewelry she starts calling my name, exactly like I said she would. I almost tune her out accidentally not used to her calling my name.

Unless she's angry

I pull a white tank over my head and put on plaid pajama pants and grab her the same thing but a white t-shirt instead. I walk back downstairs and see her laying chocolate chip cookie dough on a pan.

"Didn't you hear me call your name" She's putting her cookies in the oven and starts washing her hands

"Yeah, I got you clothes here" I say sitting the clothes on the island in the middle of my kitchen, the same one she's currently making a mess on.