25.

A'nori Stone
September 17th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though it completely feels like I forgot about my career, I haven't. I have to walk the runway in lingerie tonight. We're having a party after but I'm not staying that long. My friends had to go to California for some fashion show. Justice's hand is okay and he told me not to worry's about it, even though I still feel guilty about it. I asked them why they called Jonah and long story short they said I have a my person.

I didn't even know what to say so I just shut up and went to rehearsal. I'm exhausted between my career and me worrying about my mom. I already put my big bag in the car and now I'm just grabbing my smaller purse because I'm not coming back home to change. I want to see Ben because it feels like I haven't seen him in forever.

I get on the elevator and get off to see him on a ladder changing a lightbulb.

"Hey, Ben!" I shout looking up at him

He looks around and down for a second before finding me "Oh hey Nori, I'm gonna come down"

He climbs down until he gets to the last two then hops down and grabs me in bear hug and I let him squeeze me tightly because I've missed it.

"Where have you been?" He looks me over

"I've been busy with my mom and my person" I smile

"Your person being that rich boy, with the hazel eyes and the fancy cars" He names off quickly

"Yeah" I say through laughs because of his description " And why'd you describe him that way"

"I don't know, those were the first things that came to mind." He tries to reason while laughing

"Please, Bye Ben. I love you lots" I hug him quickly and run to the door

"Where you going?"

He looks so confused pls

"I have to walk the runway darling" I yell while my voice echos dramatically, holding my hands up

"Bye Nori." He laughs and waves

I love him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been backstage with a robe on waiting for someone to tell me to come on. Luckily Zuki's here and round, I love her little bump.

"Nori, come on your next." She tells me talking my robe

Thank the universe I'm only walking once because I walked so many times last week.

I get from behind the curtain and feel the familiar bright lights and excitement. I'm so happy no one could ever take that feeling away from me. Just as I get to the end, I decide to look directly in front of me. And there he was with his hazel eyes, eying my body up and down.

I never told him anything about this

I quickly turn around realizing I've stood there long enough.

He found out I was walking and decided to come.

Fuck....

~~~~~~

I've gotten changed and it's about an hour later and I have on a red dress with slit down the side. Golden heels and red lipstick to match the look. Did I have on makeup? Yes. Now do I know what's gonna happen by the end of the night with me taking it off? No, but it looks cute.

I search the crowd for him just to find him first and realize he's doing the same.

So I call him on the phone just wanting to see his reaction "Hi Taylor"