13.

A'nori Stone
July 12th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's currently midnight and I've been bored out of my mind ever since I came back from my elf makeup shoot at like 1pm. I've been binging all my comfort movies from Tangled to Remember me. They just make me feel content and they hold my desires for love.  Justice and Noah was here with me earlier. I finally went to the store the other day and I dyed my hair that ginger brownish color.

I go to change into a big T-shirt and in the middle of me pulling it over my head, my phone dings. I check it and it's Jonah...

Jonah

I've been thinking about you all day

Well come see me then
Read 12:05am

My heart rate speeds up after he reads my text, I'm letting him cloud my decisions. Because why the hell would I say something like that? And is he even sober?

I know why I said it because I wanted to see him, even though I would never admit to it or say it out loud.

15 minutes later of my overwhelming thoughts, he knocks on my door. I open my door and he stands there with a lazy smile, his eyes are low and red. Of course he has on a fitted white t-shirt with his new gold chain and his curls are all messy. He holding his black jacket in his hand along with his phone.

I pull him in by his hand and close the door feeling him watch my every move.

"Are you even sober right now?" I ask him flatly

"I'm high." I don't know if that's better or worse

"I'm binging my comfort movies, wanna watch all the bright places?" I ask wanting to relive the experience of the first time watching it knowing I've re-watched it 36 whole times in counting

"Yeah, I've read the book." He says walking behind me to the couch

"I'm scared to, I'll be crying for days." I say honestly

It's about an hour later and of course I'm pouring my heart out and relating to everything. I don't even know why I just didn't skip it on my list. He's sitting on one side of the sectional sofa and I'm sitting on the other.

He taught me that you don't have to climb a mountain to stand on top of the world, that even the ugliest of places can beautiful if you just take the time to look, that's it's okay to get lost as long as you find your way back.....

"It's something about that love that'll always relate so deeply too" I announce as Elle fanning talking about Finch goes off

I love her she's so pretty

"What part?" He asks looking at me and my hair, maybe the dye is just now processing

"The part where it feels good sometimes and sometimes it doesn't"

"And how it can go left so fast" he adds

I secretly enjoy his input because that reminds me that I'm not just talking to myself and someone's listening.

"Yeah and it's also the fact that they're two fucked up people with a strong infatuation for each other and their just really lonely" I add on even more