16.

A'nori Stone
July 16th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I obviously left Jonah's days ago, I got a call from my dad and I picked up. Stupid of me, I know. It shifted my whole mood and I haven't been content since. He asked me where my mom was, like I fucking know she hardly answers my fucking calls as is and I'm her child. Then went on to talk about divorce papers, that I know absolutely nothing about.

No "hey A'nori I'm sorry that I neglected you and your mom and I'm trying to be better" just his regular selfishness. He's asking for those papers for a reason and I don't want to believe it right now.

It will only make me even angrier.

I didn't even know they were married, I just always thought they were just shitty high-school sweethearts that trauma bonded and then went on to traumatize their innocent child. They always put me in the middle of their shit and never wanna communicate.

Literally too damn old not to know how to talk to each other.

They haven't even really gotten a chance to be bonded for life because they won't do their fucking job as parents. I called her to try to give her a heads up before he comes and finds her like he always do. Then she'll be broken again crying in my arms about him, like she's been doing for years. Of course she didn't answer.

Being your parents person therapist 0/10 wouldn't recommend ever.

So now I'm going to make impulse decisions until one brings me back into reality. My first one will be going to Grey's birthday party in about 30 minutes. I called him and told him happy birthday and he asked me to come. I don't want to deal with my shit right now, so hopefully 10 shots of liquor will numb my heart, at least for a little while.

Even though I know that's not how that works clearly.

I've chosen a baby tee, black jeans and pink Jordan's I've had since high school that I never wear. I head out with my land yard in my back pocket and my phone in my hand, I have all my other shit in my car.

I see Ben which makes my heart happy, I've missed his smile.

He walks over to me "Hey Nori"

"Hey Ben" I hug him and he just looks shocked

He scratches the back of his neck and asks "Where are you headed?"

"A friends party." I reply shortly

"Which friend, like your Jonah Taylor friend?" He gives me a look

"His brother actually." I laugh shifting all my weight to one leg

He gives me the same look and I just smile and shrug my shoulders "I'll see you later Ben."

"Bye Nori and don't go back MIA for too long." He says knowingly

"No promises" I semi yell walking out the entrance door
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Correction I didn't get drunk, I just ate like 3 cookies I thought were regular and turns out they are all edibles and now I'm incoherent. But I am little bit tipsy not gonna lie, I've only been here like an hour and guess who they called to come get me, Jonah. He wasn't here in the beginning because he had to finish work today or whatever his excuse was for not coming to his brothers birthday party.

Oh yeah and I'm kind of sad because I called him literally the day after and texted him. Did he answer either? no.

I'm sitting on Grey's couch on Twitter and it's so much going on but everything is kind of moving in slow motion. This is dumb, I think I'm back to reality and I feel hungry.