-5-

I looked down to see blood all over my leg and a on the ground. I turn around to see the klaus with a smile on his face, as the darkness consumed me.

When I opened my eyes I saw him Klaus Michaelson cigarette between his lips sitting next to the window god i what to kill him as I stood up from the bed I feel a very hard pain I screamed and fell to the floor. That is when I look at my leg.

He shot me I looked him in the eyes and screamed "what the fuck is worng with you" "you ran away I shot you I can't let my money bag ran away" in a calm voice

" Money bag what do you mean" I said trying to get off the floor. That is what he s stood up throwing cigarettes away helping me to sit on the bed. That is when he said it "I'm going to sell you  to get the money your daddy Owen's me". " What no you can't do this" I said with a breaking voice.

"Ohh love you have no idea what I can do, and now take the medicine and doll up i want them to like you so I can sell you
" No I won't let u do this to me" I said with tears on my eyes.

Then he puts a gun ony head and said "you will do what I say or else" then 5 to 6 girls comes in the room "girls this lady here needs to be ready in 30 minutes some people are coming to meet her"

No no I don't want to be sold I have heard my dad taking about people like this. Girls that are sold with the worst life they're used, harmed, and sometimes even killed.