-20-

Today it is the wedding day. Here I'm in the room in my red dress. Yeah even my wedding dress is red, but miss my dad never thought I would but if he would walk me down the aisle I would be happy.

Then there was a knock on the door an my brother Sam came in.

"I know you miss dad, don't I am here I will walk you down the aisle of course if you want me to"

" I really wanted dad to but now I have find it that he will never care so I would love it if you walk down the aisle"

I said walking up to him and giving him a big hug.

Then After 15 minutes I was there standing at the front of the door, and as it opens there he is Klaus the man I would die for and kill for. As I walked down I Saw something I never saw before he is nearly going to cry.

'you are not helping' I feel like crying too. Then the song start's and I started waking towards him. Then I was finally at front of him. Then the priest say

"Now let's Begin, do you Klaus Michaelson take Valentina Forbes as your lovely wife"

"I do" he say taking my hand in his hand.

"Do you valentina Forbes take Klaus Michaelson as your lovely husband"

"I do" I said with happiness in my eyes.

" Now I may call you husband and wife now you may kiss your wife" and then he pulls me in his arms as kisses me like he has never.

Then the rest of the night went in partying. Then the next day as in 5 o'clock we didn't even sleep but go on the boat and went to our honeymoon it was on a island where Klaus told me there will be on one and just us not even animals. Then when we got on the island before that I changed into something comfortable. The penthouse was a bit far so we have to drive there.

"Fuck! I wanted to do it at the penthouse but I can't wait any longer"

Klaus fucked me with his fingers as he drove like a mad man. He moved faster as his thumb rubbed my clit fast. I grabbed his hand and moved it faster.

"Just like that, fuck."

I moved my hips up as he finger fucked me. I threw my head back as I tighten around him.

"Don't stop, baby."

"We're almost there,"

I screamed when Klaus pulled his fingers out of me. What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me?

"Put your fucking fingers back in there!"

Klaus ignored me as he pulled up to huge black gates. The gates opened when the car stopped. He sped up to the huge mansion. I wanted to ask questions about the house, but I was so damn horny right now.

"Get out." I threw open the door when he stopped. I almost ran to him when we got out. Klaus grabbed me and threw me on the car.

I opened my legs so he could step in between them as we made out. Klaus shoved his tongue inside my mouth as I pulled his hair.

"Klaus..." I nibbled on his lip and moaned when I felt his fingers back in me. My leg wrapped around his waist as his fingers went deep inside my pussy. I loved how his fingers hit the right spots.

"Take this off."

Klaus pulled away and started to pull my top over my head. I raised my arms and let him practically rip my new top. His head dipped and he circled his tongue around my nipple as he squeezed the other.

"Klaus!" He started flicking his tongue on it then pulled it inside of his mouth. I threw my head back as his tongue worked wonders on my nipple. I was ready to cum when he switched to the other one.