-8-

He held me up and dragged me to the bathroom.

As he help me clean there was a voice "boss" and then he looks at me and said

"From now on you are my sub and I'm your Dom so form now you will do what ever I saw"

Before I could say a word he left the bathroom.

The next day

*Klaus*

I made my way out and took my time towards Valentina's room. I opened the door slowly and scanned the room. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. The sound of a shower head was running. I shut the door and made my way to the bathroom.

I opened the door slowly, the bathroom was steamy and humid.

At the end of the bathroom, through the wall long shower, a well known figure stood still.

I removed my suit jacket, shoes and socks. I placed them on the side and walked over to the shower.

I opened the shower door and Valentina turned around to face me. Naked. Water ran down her body as her chest raised to her quick pounding heart.

I raised my hand in attempt to touch the side of her face, she looked away, only to dodge my touch.

So you want to make this hard?

I removed my shirt and tossed it aside, pushing Valentina to the side as I walked into the shower.

The warm water was quick to cover my body, making my black pants stick to my skin. Silence.

I cornered Valentina, not allowing her to have an escape. I moved in on her and she was quick to place both her hands onto my chest.

She didn't apply pressure even though she wanted to push me away. I continued moving in on her until our chest met.

I grabbed the side of her face and titled her head to one side, kissing her neck as the water continued to ran down both our bodies.

I heard her gasp, a somewhat moan. As I sucked, bit and kissed her neck, I removed my pants and boxers. Now we're both naked.

Her head tilted back against the wall as light moans escaped her lips. I placed kisses around her upper body before getting onto my two knees and making my way down.

I forced her legs apart as she placed her hands onto my head to maintain her balance.

I couldn't wait. I placed my tongue onto her warm, wet sex and separated her sex's lips with my tongue.

Moving it in all directions. Finally her moans got louder. She pulled my hair, pulling my head back and trying to shove me away.

I grabbed either side of her thighs and gripped hard, increasing my speed between her sex.

"Klaus" she moaned.

"It is 'sir' when she are fucking each other"

I said while sucked, kissed, licked and bit my way around her sex.

"Sir!" she gasped. I didn't let her cum, just yet.

I released her, standing up in length with her. She gulped, staring into my eyes.