-9-

"Let's have a deal"

"Deal what type of deal are we talking about"

"I will be able to go out buy new things by your money and do everything I want to and you will be able to have sex with me " I said not believing myself

"I will think about it he said"

As he left the room.

I don't know a thing about this man like what he does is he Mafia.

I was thinking what All of the sudden I hear Klaus calling me I want down not knowing what is going to happen.

As I reach i saw Klaus sitting on the chair with a girl next to him and a man and other women standing

"Valentina I want you to meet my sister Ruby" he said pointing to the girl next to him. "And Marcel he works for me and lala she is the head maid. He said looking at me I was thinking why is he tell it all to me then he said.

"Lala In the morning she will be working in the house and in the afternoon at the club Marcel take care of that. And help her look around but remember not to show that 2 room "

"Ok some will me Valentina" I said as I start walking behind him.

"There is 30 room in this mansion and each room have a bathroom and there is a extra bathroom on your left and many more"

"There is a lot of bathroom and rooms, do u mind if I ask something"

I don't know why but she guy makes me feel save. Them he stopped and turned around to face me.

"Yeah ask" he said

"What do u guy do for living like are you guy mafia's or something"