-6-

Then he puts a gun ony head and said "you will do what I say or else" then 5 to 6 girls comes in the room "girls this lady here needs to be ready in 30 minutes some people are coming to meet her"

The girls start taking off my clothes while kalus stands on the door. He's eyes never leveing mine. Then is when I told then that I will change myself she they give me a black box and  I went to the bathroom to change

It was a red lingerie with black  net made as flowers with black high heels I wore them and went out then they did my makeup made my hair and change my complete look after they went I looked myself in the mirror thinking if this is really me.

Then kalus puts a collar in my neck it was black with a tiny diamond in the middle connecting to the leash he holds the leash and pulls me out of the room taking me to meet the guy who was going to buy me.

We go down and Klaus forced me to get on my knees right beside the chair he was sitting in.

Then a guy came in with a man beside him he was tall, black messy hair with deep blue eyes as he walks towards me I look at him in the eyes and he look at me and wants me I can see he looks like Klaus, but not as tall as him and not to forget Klaus have  brown hair with deep blue sea eyes. "What is with all good looking men and blue eyes". I think to myself then is when Klaus Stand's up and shakes his hands with a new man whom I have no idea about.

"Elijah this is Valentina she is on today's sell so please have a look and see if you like her and would like to buy this one" Klaus said to the man looking him in the eye.

"Klaus would you mind if I touch this one"

"No no of course not"

Klaus

Then Elijah call Valentina doing a sign from his finger to cone forward she got up and went to him.

While I sit back and drink my whiskey

"Sit on my lap" Christian said and she sat on his lap in a seconds she never listen to me that way why is she listens to him.

I feel anger run in my body as I see they kiss it looks like she was enjoying it but I didn't.

I'm a selfish men I don't like sharing my women. As I was thinking all of this I hear a voice.

"Klaus I will take this one" he said with the sex look in his eye.

__________________________________