-12-

What is mine, is only mine. No one else may lay eyes on it. Mu submissive.

*Valentina*

"Ohh this place is Soo broing. I'm I know I'm having sex with Klaus but still. It is just like my dad's house. Of course leaving the part where I can have sex and go out of this room".

I said to myself as I was changing to go for dinner I don't know why but Klaus told me we will go outside and eat.

Then there was a knock on my door and Klaus comes in.

"Valentina get ready". He said while pointing to the maid who was hoping a red dress and black heels in her hand with a bag also.

"Where are we going". I ask think what is in the bag.

"On a data" he said as he was about to go.

"Wait on a data... You want me to go on a data with me."

"Not in the way you think it is business, I have to take someone with me so it is you."

"Why me you can take anyone. I'm sure women would die to go out with you"

"Yeah... But I want to take you and not to tell your dad will be there" he said with a wink and tells to me to get me ready and leave.

As I was getting my makeup and hair done I was thinking about my dad how he told Klaus that I'm not his daughter just because he didn't want to give the money he owes to Klaus.

I just want to go to see how my dad will react.

After I got ready in my red dress
W

hich makes my body curve very nicely and my hair long with my high heels makes me look taller than before. As I went down I saw Klaus in a red suit with black tie damn not going to lie he is hot if I was not a submissive here I would maybe be with him.

As I got close to him I was able to be his jawline easily before I was till his chess. Damn this heels are tall.

"Let's go" he said offering me his hand.

I take his hand and said.

"Yeah let's go"

We were in the car he was sitting next to me holding my hand. 'why is he holding my hand. He is also being nice to me why. Is this one of his plans' I thought to myself as his other hand got on my leg and he told the driver to put on the dividing wall in between of the car.

"Why are you going to this party with me again". He asked me moving his hands under my dress.

"No" I said removing his hand from my leg. " And I'm going to this party because I want to see my dad how he will be when he sees me with you"

"So that is the only reason you are coming"

"Well yeah, why do you want any other reason"

"No" he said as the car come to a stop.

"Stay in I will come and open the door" he said getting out of the car.

I could see from the car's window that out there is many photographers. The flashlight was blinking again and again. Then Klaus open the door and give me his hand I take it coming out of the car and the photographers start taking photos. As I wake to the door I say him Ben Smith and my dad. Talking together with that I hold Klaus arm tightly. Then the looks where I was looking as we start waking to the bar I know my dad saw me be was holding his drunk and drank all of it.

"I know that man is your dad, but who is the other one" Klaus said when he saw me seeing them.

"That is Ben Smith my dad wanted me to marry him" as I said that I can feel Klaus getting angry.

"That is why I was going to Paris to live before I get married to Ben".

Then I told Klaus that I need to get to the restroom l need to get away from here.

As I get out front the bathroom I saw Ben standing there why is he here I just ignored him and was walking to him and he hold my hand and pulled me to the wall now I wasn't between the wall and him.

"Let go of me" I said not looking him in his eye.

"Your with him then me do you know what people say about him. They say he is a womanizer, and playboy and he leaves every woman in a month and he will Leave you too". He said looking me on the eye and pulling me to him

Then before I can say anything I saw Klaus standing there. He pulls Ben away from me and stand in front of me like he is protecting me. As I hold the back of his shirt.

"How dare you" Ben said. "Who are you"

" I'm someone Soo much more better then you".

With that Ben come to Klaus and hit him in the face "Klaus" I screamed "Ben what the fuck is wrong with you"

Then the Takes out his gun. Why does he have a gun he pointed the gun at Klaus saying.

"I will kill u here and now so that Valentina can be mine".

With that I jumped in front of Klaus and hear a gun shoot sound....

With that I looked down and saw blood coming out of my stomach. Then I look back and Klaus was looking at me as darkness took over me.

Then another hear a gun shoot sound....