-19-

"cu-" I exploded before he could even finish the word.

Then he fall on my shoulder and we sleep. The next day we went to see the wedding decor. Only 3 days are left then we will get married, and tomorrow is the engagement party. I can't wait

"Do you think it is ok" klaus as looking forward to me

"Yeah,I love it I can't wait"

"Good".

Then we both went for shopping buy the thing we need from the wedding and engagement. By the time I went him I was in need of sex then I changed into the red skinny dress which nearly cover my pussy. The I called.

"Klaus can you come and help me"

With that I heard the office door opening and closing. I bend down near the bed.

"What happened, love" he said standing behind me and I know he can see my pussy as I didn't wear panties.

"I lost my hairbrush and I think it is under the bed"

He gives a deep chuckle right at my left ear which made me even wetter then I know I was. His voice was so deep and manly and just...sexy.

He moves his right hand to my breast and goes down to my stomach while he places his left hand on my left breast, showing them some attention. I look over at where the man that was eyeing me was sitting and he was nowhere to be found. This has to be him.

"I will buy you a new one" he said pulling me up

"Mmm,"

I softly moan as I feel his hand slowly making their way to my sweet spot.

"Oh, God" I almost scream as he rubbed down.

He smiles and rolls his hips forward.

"Ahh Klaus"

I moan, there's this weird feeling I have when he moves his hips like that. It's like electricity being pushed through me.

He kisses my ear and slowly moves down to my neck. I would be lying if I said this didn't feel good. He got closer to where my neck meets my shoulders and I couldn't help but buck my hips up a little.

He growls and holds my hips in place

"Love If you continue doing that you'll make me cum"

"You want to feel good baby? You to tell said yes so I can make you feel good" he whispers in my ear.

I nod while biting my bottom lips.

"Words love" he growls again.

"Yes master, please make me feel good"

I almost yell. I couldn't take it anymore. I've never been so eager to do it before.

He smirks and lowers himself until he's between my legs spreading them far. I immediately close my legs but he just pries it open again.

"Keep your legs open for master, I want to see everything"

My dress is at my waist and I feel a cool air hit my core and I immediately sit up. Klaus was blowing air from his mouth.

"M-Master it's cold" I whisper yell.

He just smirks as he kisses down my thighs and this strange feeling is coming back again.

"Master wh--Ahhh oh master!"

*Klaus*

I just eat the living hell out of her. She tastes so damn delicious I just want all that wetness on my tongue.