-14-

She said as I tick her in of course I will say it once we go back home.

I love this woman.

*Valentina*

It has been 2 weeks I can finally go home...

Then the nurse comes and was about to change but then Klaus comes in and tells the nurse that the changing will not be needed.

Then carry meet with the elevator.

"Hospital gown, elevator sex..." Klaus gently put me down.

I looked around.

"Don't worry. No cameras here" he softly pushed me against the elevator wall.

"Look Klaus, I know you really want sex. I'll give it to you, I will. But back at the mansion"

He pulled up my night gown and ripped my panties apart. Legit, ripped them.

My jaw dropped. "Klaus" I whispered like people we're around.

He got onto his knees and parted my legs.

"Klaus don't you think-"

Interrupted by my own moan.

There was no way Klaus was taking no as an answer especially when it.

There was no way Klaus was taking no as an answer especially when it comes to sex.

Elevator sex it was, though I hope it doesn't cause me pain. Pain to my bruise or just the normal pain he always left me in.

Please, this one time...go soft on me.

"Klaus!" I yelled, trying to hold onto air I guess.

As I gasped, groaned and moaned with his name repeatedly escaping beyond my lips, it was pleasure to him.

Pulling on his hair as he squatted down in line with my sex. Licking, kissing and biting his way. I tried shoving him away, pulling his hair extremely tight but he would only groan and force himself on to my sex.

"Klaus" I gasped up against the elevator wall.

He stood up and his lips met mine. He was removing his suit pants as he forced his lips tightly against mine.

As much as I wanted to stop and push him away, continuous lines played through my mind.

I pushed my lips harder against him, as he waited for any type of response.

He grabbed my hospital gown and roughly forced it up to my shoulders before grabbing my legs, holding me up against the wall and pulling them apart.

Quickly, without me seeing anything, his erection pushed up against me.

I felt the condom around his erection even though I never saw him put it on.

He began pounding extremely hard to the point my body would slam against the wall and back off. The pain around the side of my hips was slowly getting painful but I ignored it.