Chapter 9: The Dejection

[A/N: *chuckles* So guess what you guys, I guess I haven't told you this one huh? Who's curious about the face model of our Y/n here? I know, Y/n is supposed to be you readers but as I work on this new book of mine I can't help but keep thinking about this fictional character and if I turn to look back on the last book I've written which was on my dead account (BeMyAespa) I thought this fictional character fits her, you could say she's typically the Y/n vibe I'm trying to put up with this whole freaking thing. So if anyone's curious, take a guess. I'll be sharing it to you by the next chapter if you guys are up to it. 😏

-----

The landlady's worried tone could be heard outside the apartment. She was just out sipping her usual cup of tea when she heard thuds, and shatters from below her flat. She hurriedly went down to check on her tenant in a not so good state.

"You have to calm down first and then we'll talk about it, or.. maybe you want me to call your parents?" the old barren lady, Ms. Jordan said with a motherly tone. She stood by the front door and before her is a whole trashed room with Y/n sitting on the floor with her back against the couch, head hung low.

She haven't seen her trash the whole place before, she's a good kid, it was a first. And it was probably the first her whole life because she has never foolishly pushed away her love like that before.

Y/n looked up, blinking her eyes repeatedly to get rid of the tears, her lips quivering as she said with a vulnerable tone.
"I pushed her away.. She was willing to stay but I pushed her away.."

The old lady sighed and gasped. For a month seeing them together, she's seen how Mina really cared for her and how the other cared for Mina. She doesn't know much about their problem but she just hopes things will get better for them soon.

She sat on the couch and gave the young woman a caress on her shoulders.

-----

Mina walked out of the car and stood rooted, she kept her gaze on the ground for solid 5 seconds and was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"I knew you'd come back." she slowly lifts her eyes. She doesn't know what to feel or say. She doesn't know how to act around them. Should she feel somehow ashamed that after all that she's just back here, with them. Or should she feel mad about them because things wouldn't have happened if it weren't for them. Y/n wouldn't have broken up with her if it weren't for them pressuring them.

She breathes in and met her father's eyes, her mother gasped and went to her side upon seeing her swollen eyes.

"Oh honey.." she flashed her mother a weak smile before and saying in a weak tone. "Y/n broke up with me.." before looking back to her father.

"I'm back now, guess that makes you feel better now.." she tore her eyes from her father's and let her mother led her inside.

Akira turns around and calls out to her, they both turns back.
"You know, its for the best. I love you, you know that right? And I will do anything to make you live the life that you deserve." Mina just stared back at him emotionlessly. He was waiting for her to say something at least but she didn't. So they went in leaving him.

Later in the evening they sat together on the table. Them parents have been talking to each other about random things like work and all while Mina was just sitting there, barely eating. And it worries the hell out of them.

"Honey please, your food is getting cold eat up." Mina sighed and said with an uninterested tone.

"I'm not hungry mom.."

Akira motioned to their maid and said,
"Could you please make her another—" Mina placed down her chopsticks rather harshly, making a clanking sound surprising her parents.
Her eyes on her father as she said,
"I said I'm not hungry!"