Chapter 14: Winning

[A/N: Again, if some of you have forgotten how our text type goes, I'll remind you about it so you guys won't get confused.]

"Text" spoken in English/Tagalog
"Text" spoken in Korean
"Text" spoken in Japanese

'Text'  is what the characters says in their thoughts.
"Text" this is how it appears when a character us talking through the phone.

-----
The two walked down the street, both wearing their masks, Y/n told the older one to wear her cap so that latter wore it. Just like the first time, when they were hiding from people. But this time as a couple.

"I really don't get why you like me you can just find someone else. Most importantly a guy because that way there'd be a tiny possibility that people will judge you." Y/n started with a downcast look, a small pout present on her face.

Mina rolled her eyes to the side and walked even closer to Y/n that whenever their arms swing their hands touch.
"You're starting to annoy me Y/n, really.." she softly glared at the younger one who just sheepishly sceatched the back of her neck.

"Is there anyone else like you? If there is why not? And also people will always judge whoever they wanted go judge, they don't pick Y/n." she simply said, looking intently at Y/n as they walked as if she's telling her to get her point.

"So stop it, I'm really getting annoyed now.." ofcourse Y/n, instead of getting intimidated, she smoled at how cute the other is when pissed. Bet you all can imagine it now.

"You're still beautiful when you're frowning, what am I gonna do?"
Mina cracks a smile at that, Y/n knows a way to make her hesrt flutter. She felt the younger one held her ahnd and intertwines them. They spend morning walking around together, taking pictures making sure fo add more memories where they left off. It was fun, it warmed both their worn hearts and minds. They never knew how healing it is to be with someone you like again. For all those years, feelings actually never wavered.

They saw a group of kpop fans making a public dance cover of ITZY, the dancers were all foreign and they dressed well in an exact replica of the one that ITZY wore in MCountdown.

Shhhhhhh

Guess who loves you, it’s me, me
Do I show you? No, it’s a no
It’s not the time yet
Closer a little bit closer and then I do a 180.

Y/n doesn't want to stand beside the crowd and watch but Mina insisted, only they stood behind the rest and luckily could still make out the group of dancers despite standing  behind tall foreigners.

I’mma steal it I steal your heart
You are gonna love me
I’m the type who shows the teeth when it’s time
Even when we make an eye contact
It doesn’t shake me, no
If it’s a sin to love you, the culprit is who?
You’ll never know

Y/n cautiously looks from left to right and sighed, pulled her own cap down and looks down at Mina and saw her singing along the song being played through the big speakers. Y/n unconsciously cracks a smile, Mina looks back at her too and smiled back.

Baby you’re confused, confused, you’re so confused
You’re gonna be mine at the end, you are
Now’s finally finally the time to choose
It’s the nighttime already

At times like this Y/n just wanted time to stop and look at those mesmerizing eyes forever, that sweet smile never failed to make her heart skip a beat everytime she sees them.

"I’m the mafia.." Mina said with a small voice that made Y/n fall into a big smile, eyes cresents into a moon, laughed out heartfully that made Mina giggle. Their own world got drowned by the loud cheers around them once the music hits its first drop.
Ma ma ma ma mafia ya ya
We do it like a mafia
(Ring ding ding ding ding ding)
I’m the mafia
Ma ma ma ma mafia ya ya
We do it like a mafia
It’s daytime