Chapter 28: How Long Does It Take For You To Say It's Love?

As much as it hurts Mina to see the girl again she had no choice but to at least hear her out. She does seem calm and cool now unlike the last time she's seen her. But something still bothers her but she gotta put that aside for now.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to ruin your quality time together." Anri flashes a smile but for Mina, she still finds it hard to believe that 'that' smile is genuine.

Mina notices Y/n turns to her as if asking her what to say but she just slightly nods her off.
"Right."

Mina fiddled her fingers with the napkins on the table, the air was awkward and tensed. Neither of them two wanted to talked first unless it's the girl in front of them.

"Can we talk?"
Y/n really can't interact with Anri right now because it reminds her how she almost lost everything, lost Mina that day.

"Go ahead, we're listening.." Y/n was having a hard time to reply to that but Mina beat her to it. She looked at Mina, making sure if she really is okay with it.

But as for Mina's case, she's starting to feel anxious and her jealousy is building up.

"I wasn't really able to see you two together before."

"You two looked real." Anri laughed a bit. Mina's eyes squinted a little.

"Just.. tell us what you wanted to say-" Y/n finally spoke up but not long after got cut off by Mina.

"Be straight to the point." Y/n is worried that they might make a scene. Knowing Mina is a bit more moody these days, she thinks she might not be able to take Anri's words.

Anri laughed a bit and said,
"I've seen you intimidating before Myoui-san, thought it was only my hunch but you really are intimidating."

Y/n opens her mouth to cut in again, maybe make the environment a little lose?
"Um.."

"What exactly are you trying to put here?" Mina asks, tone a bit stingy.

"Uh..." Y/n shifts her body a bit to Mina.

"Relax Myoui-san, I'm not here to pick a fight." Anri said giggling, waving a hand a little.

"R-Right, Mina let's.. let's not get ourselves worked up, okay?" Y/n reaches for Mina's wrist, slightly tugging on her sleeves but the latter just shot her a straight look then to Anri.

"Whatever you saw that day" Anri pauses. "-is not Y/n's fault."

"It was all Eunsoo, he planned it all and I happened to be a part of his plan." Anri explained.

"But..." Anri looked straight into Y/n's eyes and said, "What I felt towards Y/n is real."

Y/n blinked her eyes, then she felt Mina sideglancing her.

"I liked her." Mina chewed on her inner cheek as she continues sideglancing Y/n who seems to be not feeling well on her seat.

"But after seeing how many times I tried to get her attention, all I see in her eyes is you."

"It was frustrating to be honest, how she sees you and only you." Mina got pissed at that, what? is she frustrated that Y/n likes her, well she got her first, what makes her think she'll get her?

Mina couldn't control her facial expressions and frowns, she opens her mouth to snap at the other japanese girl but Y/n held her wrist and gave her a pleasing look.
"Please, relax, babe.."

She slightly swats her hand off hee wrist then sighs sharply, crossing her arms over ber chest.

Anri pushes back her jealous smile, how she also wished Y/n would call her that.