Chapter 24: Become One Under The Parisian Nightlights

[A/N: This is probably where I gotta put a sign where things are gonna get steamy between Y/n and Mina. I don't know what I'm doing and this chsoter haven't been proofread so please bare with it. Again, where gonna roast something here altight. Read at your own risk ⚠️
I apologize you see any grammatical errors as you dive in.]

"I.. -do you not want to?"

W-Wh- N-No! Ofcourse I do! I mean-Y-Yes, I do!"

Mina blushed even a deeper shade of red as she rambles on. Pulling her wrist from Y/n's grasp, she hurriedly went to their room, probably gonna take a quick shower. Y/n was no doubt, blushing hard too. She was staring in space, mouth ajar, eye twitching comically. She swallowed a lump in her chest as she internally screamed. Her heart sped up and felt her blood rushes up to her face.

If you were to ask Y/n, this would've been the time where she felt extreme nervousness. The time her life got in danger twice? Nah, still not close enough. The time Mina got lost and abducted, close enough.

But this time, this night. She'll be spending her first intimate night with Mina. The girl that at first she looked up to, the girl which she thought was so far out of reach; the girl that made her identfy her real self, the girl who held her heart all these years.

She wanted to be with her so badly before but not even once have crossed her mind to get intimate with her, she doesn't want to sexualize anyone —that's for sure and most importantly Mina, she doesn't deserve such nasty thing.

But now that Mina wants them to do it and no lie it did fuel something in her. Probably the bottled up feelings she's been keeping in for so long.

Y/n snapped out of it and went to the wardrobe and gathered her sleepwear, proceeding to the other bathroom.

Y/n tends to do things hastily when nervous and so now she find herself walking back to their bedroom with no sign of Mina, yet.

'Excited much?'  she shook her head and flops on the soft mattress. Mind running  until the bathroom door clicks opens. Y/n immediately reaches for her phone and acted like she's using it, aimlessly scrolling down her Instagram account.

On her peripheral view, Mina walks up to the bed with soft quiet steps, sitting next to her on the other side of the bed.

The tension then rose up drastically, she can feel Mina's nervousness rising as well. She caught her fiddling with her own fingers.

Mina kept fiddling with her own hands,
This is so awkward, why is Y/n not going anything?

'Why is she not doing anything? Is she expecting me to do something? I can't!'  Mina mentally to herself.

Y/n is going through the same dilemma, she mentally yelled at herself. She doesn't know what to do, should she go ahead and initiate it first? What if Mina hates it?

'Should I do it now? What if she's not ready yet? Should I do it now?'

Y/n turns her head to Mina who also did the same causing them to look at each other accidentally, but only to look away again.

Y/n scratches the back of her neck and looked at Mina again, the look on the older one's face is something she usually couldn't resist. Her face flushed, cheeks puffy, lips forming into a slight pout.

"Gosh, Y/n you're never gonna get into it with her if you keep acting like this."

"Well I'm not like you who always like to sexualize things whenever you see someone hot, I'm not you, I don't see Mina as someone who I'd just force myself into, I would never!"