Chapter 17: The Feels

"Mina, sleep with me." she was still having a hard time thinking how to react to that. Y/n just stayed put, waiting. Finally she felt her arms around her loosen allowing her to pull herself away a little and see the younger one's facial expression.

She looked into those mesmerizing dark brown eyes staring right back at her. Is it the right time?

Looking back on all the things they've went through, all the years Y/n have waited for her. Is it the right time?

Again she started blushing like crazy, her heart's pounding onto her chest harshly, suddenly it felt harder for her to breathe. She's nervous, no doubt while Y/n.. she can't tell what she's feeling at the moment. Her eyes are too serious, although slightly half lidded, still she can make out those beautiful orbs.
It must be the drink that made her speak so straightforwardly.

Mina didn't say anything but she didn't back away either, they just stared back, nervousness apparent on her own alluring eyes. She finally blinks her eyes and opens her mouth to say something, but what exactly is she gonna say to that?

Her breath hitches when Y/n pulls her down next to her, she couldn't move, she just waited with her heart thumping lile crazy. Eyes still waiting for her next move, she kept her eyes on her drunken facial expression. There Y/n sat up and turns her body to her, plants her hands on each of her sides.

Mina kept her eyes on the latter's face waiting for it to happen.. Her heart threatening to break out of its cage.

Her eyes shaky as she looked up at Y/n not breaking contact, her face growing warmer and warmer.

Y/n looked down at her with still unreadable expression, felt her hand clasp the sheets on her side then.. pulls the blanket over them, settles back on the bed next to her, sighing contently with a smile on. Mina blinked her eyes couple of times, eyes still looking at the ceiling.

She trails her eyes from the ceiling then to the person next to her before blushing madly. Embarrassed was an understatement for her. She did NOT just think of if THAT way.

She glared at the younger one, then out of pure embarassment she threw a karate chop on top of her head which only resulted a slight groan from the younger one, mumbling incoherent words.

Mina huffs then turns on the other side so her back is facing Y/n. Hoping Y/n won't remember any of it tomorrow. 'Stupid Y/n!'

-----
Y/n flutters her eyes open and felt a sudden vertigo, she held her head and groaned. She looked to her right side, then to the left and saw Mina laying there, eyes closed. She pushed away the uncomfortable feeling on her head and put up a smile, waking up next to an angel sure can make things better in an instant.
"Goodmorning, sunshine~"

*smacks*
She immediately put a hand over her forehead where Mina just striked her at. "Ow! What the hell?!"

"Ah, I dreamt about you hitting me and if felt so real now you did it for real!"
She was about to make another drama but once she met Mina's piercing eyes, she thought that maybe she could do it some other time. "Eh? W-What did I do?.."

"Get up, it's already 8 in the morning." she watches with eyebrows furrowed as Mina stands up from the bed while saying that with a monotonous tone.

"What.. What did I do?" she questions herself.

-----

"Do you really need to go now?" Y/n walked down the stairs and saw Mina's mother asking the latter.

"Yeah, I gotta be there when they release our first full english digital single." she bowed at the woman then gave Mina a quick glance before heading to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water, hoping her headache will leave.