Wolf Trainer- Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Finally Free

I rubbed Sarah's head softly, trying my best to comfort her. As I went to hold her paw, a wolf came from behind and pushed his paws on my shoulders. He pushed me down to where I was in a sitting position. ''Please, just let us go. I'll never come back out in the woods. And the pack can move. This is for everyone's safety. Please, I beg of you.''

''But it isn't that simple, darling. We don't roll like that.'' The pitch black male explained in a cocky voice.

''It's not that simple for you because you are only followers of the Devil. You have no christ in you, you only sin and hurt. You probably kill for no reason.'' I said satisfied by my words.

''Devil, ahhhh, yes. But off the topic, you, still, will not leave.'' He said rushing off my subject.

''If you can't except the fact that you are with the Devil, and the fact that we all know you aren't with God, then you shouldn't be here. And actually, I am a follower of God, so I try my best to do what is right for the Earth. So, may God be with you.'' I said looking up at the sky, as if waiting for God to come down and help us.

''What!? WHy do you change all of a sudden'' A seamingly high ranking female of the other pack said. She was a dusky gray, darker than any in my pack, but not black like the pitch black wolf that attacked me.

''Because, it is true. I try to bless the living. No matter who or what they are, no matter what they do, and no matter their belief. You still need God. Let us free and forgive your sins, then you will see that your life shall be better.'' I explained with a tear falling from each eye.

''Master Mollay, she is right.'' The same unknown wolf spoke up.

''What! What nonsense are you speaking my dear. You have been chosen by me to be Alpha female, yet you go against the pack code. Get her, my fellow members!'' Mollay said examining the female.

''No, the human is right. Our life would be much better without these ways of the pack. We should change, or leave you.'' A male wolf said looking down. He was standing beside the female who had protested first. ''Shiantea, let the Forest Pack free. Umaryn, Prospee, Jahona, Ishpalk, Azzwilx, Gemonia, Rewownia, Nillionna, and Friuna lt us leave Matser Mollay and set the others free. You knw it will be better.'' All the other wolves looked at Mollay, then at the male wolf who spoke up, and then at their paws. They all watched their paws as they slowly moved away, allowing the others to go free.

''What are you doing, you idiots. Stay, don't let them go!'' Mollay said suprised and worried. ''Lurota, you bumbo! Stop!''

''No, I am sorry. It is to late.'' Lurota said.

''I thank you all, except you, Mollay, you still can't ecxept the fact you would be better off.'' I explained, whikle constantly looking from Mollay to Lurota. Mollay growled and his muscles ready. He was about to jump at me.

I heard Anjoo growl, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Mollay. ''Mollay, you stay away!'' Sarah said trying to stand up.

''Sarah, you are hurt. Stay down.'' I said finally taking my eyes off Mollay to look at Sarah. I heard Mollay growl again. I quickly spun my head around to look at him. Then he punced and I flinched. I heard Anjoo growl again.

''I said stay away!'' Anjoo growled. He punced at Mollay while he was still in the air and they went at it. Then Inja ran out and attacked Mollay. Lurota stared in amazement.

''Thanks for the help, Lurota.'' Kuteen said while looking at Mollay and the other two. Then he got ready and ran into the fight. Soon Yolur and Urane ran in too. Which only left the girls. After a moment of fighting, the Forest pack had pinned down Mollay.

''Wait!'' I said as I walked over to them. ''Hm, I will let you go now, free of harm if you never come back. Or we can rid of the sin that stands before me.'' I said remembering his words to me when we first met.

''I leave! Just let me go!'' He whimpered.

''Let him go.'' I said straightening my back. Anjoo and the others nodded and jumped off of Mollay. Mollay ran to the creek and looked back. Then he jumped the creek and ran off, up the hill and onto the otherside. ''Finally free of this mess.'' I said wiping away the tears thet had stayed there the whole time.

''Well, me and my pack best be on our ways.'' Lurota said as he nodded.

''OK, I thank you for your help. May God be with you.'' I said as I nodded in return. I walked to him and patted his head. Then I bent down and kissed the top f his gray head.

He turned around and started to walk off, but he stopped. ''May God be with you.'' He replied. And the pack headed West, the opposte direction of the way back to my house.

''Come on guys, let's finally go home.'' I said.

''Alright.'' Some of the pack members said as we headed back home. As I looked back, I saw Anjoo and Fomanii helping Sarah. With Luna trailing behind. ''Can you get her?'' I asked.

''Yes, and she'll be fine.'' Anjoo replied. I nodded and turned my head back around.  

***************************************************************************************************************** Note: For all of you who don't know what Alpha means, here it is. Alpha means the top rank in a pack or you could call then the leader.