Timer Part 4

I raise my hand to my left eye sliding the eye patch off revealing a white clock with no numbers in my eye socket. I concentrate on my power creating giant powerful bones. I aim them at Chara throwing them at her. 

She dodges but freezes. "What-?" I ask. "Oh.." I notice the Five Minute Countdown. "Welp.." I shrug. "Lets pray its a Pacifist rout this time." I walk over to the human creating a bone I stab them in the chest. "I'm sorry Chara, Frisk, my friends." I whisper as they crumple to the floor in a puddle of blood. I pick them up as they glitch from Chara to Frisk and back. 

"I wish it didn't have to be like this.." I let a few silent tears fall as I walk over to the ever growing pile of the humans glitching bodies. I place their body on the top of the pile wiping my eye sockets I put my eye patch on. I hold my hands in front of me concentrating on the red blinking countdown on the top right corner of my vision. It disappears reappearing a few seconds later in my cupped hands, still counting down, now four minutes to the reset. I raise my hands above my skull and the numbers become bigger, floating in front of me. I let my hands fall down to my sides. "I wish that stupid player never existed." I growl staring at my blood stained hands. Three Minutes To The Reset The system stays. Then it was Two, then it was One, and then finally, Five Seconds. "Goodbye Genocide, lets hope its Pacifist this time." I whisper. RESET HAS BEGUN! The system shouts and I start to glitch in and out of existence. 

"Sans! Time to wake up or you're gonna make us both late for work!" Papyrus yells from downstairs. "SANS!-" 

"I'm up Pap!" I call getting out of bed and getting dressed. "Morning Pap." I say grabbing my coat from the coat hook. "I'm leaving!" I run out of the house before he could say anything about breakfast. 

"Morning Sans!" Someone calls. 

"Morning-" I start to say

"Any new deliveries for watches?" I growl and continue walking. But I don't go to my office, instead I go to the cave where the humans fall, I walk over to the patch of yellow flowers to find water raining down on it.

 "So it rained nine days ago on the surface." I say to myself. 

"What do you want Smiley Trash Bag?" Flowey the Flower asks me. 

"Nothing." I sigh. "Never mind." I turn away from the flowers and start walking out of the caves. 

"Wait!" One of Floweys vines wrap around my leg. "Did you need anything? You don't usually come around here." 

"I said never mind." I tell Flowey. 

"Sans!" Flowey says as I try to tug their vines off my leg. "Flowey let me go." I growl. "Sorry" Flowey says letting me go. 

"Mhhgh" I grunt as my whole body shudders suddenly. 

"Smiley Trash Bag?" Flowey asks. 

"D-do you feel that?" I ask instinctively looking at the top right corner of my vision. "Already a reset?!" I exclaim. Five Seconds To Reset The system says. THE RESET HAS BEGUN! It shouts and the whole world tilts then goes black. 

"Oi! Smiley Trash Bag! Flowey yells. 

"Huh?" Everything comes back into focus. I'm on the floor of Floweys cave. 

"What the hell just happened?!" They ask. 

"I- shouldn't I be in my room or my office?" I ask rubbing my skull. 

"And shouldn't I just be waking up from a dream of playing with Chara?" Flowey mumbles. "Somethings not right.." I say to myself checking my watch. "Everyone is still continuing on as if nothing happened." I say. "We need to check on the human." I stand up and hold out a hand to Flowey. "C'mon lets go."