Timer Part 15

Timer POV:

I hear an unfamiliar voice talking to the others but I just have no motivation to get up and check it. Solika is gone now, they've been sent back to my AU and I couldn't even say a simple 'goodbye' to the little ten year old. What a disappointment I am to the monster world. I sigh looking around at my familiar surroundings, wooden floor and walls, low ceiling and packed with boxes, plus the books I brought up here.

Wonder who the voice is, I wonder maybe I should- I pause as an uncomfortable sensation overcomes my body. It felt like my body was being tugged in every direction and there's a knife trying to penetrate my soul. "AGH!" I scream out in pain. Why does it feel like my body is being torn in half?! I wonder before everything goes black.

Error POV:
"That sounds like Timer!" I exclaim as a piercing scream echoes through the air. A second later Timer appears next to the tall figure, shaking and trembling. "What did you do to him?!" I demand.

"Timer?" The person says in an amused voice. "I like the nickname." They whisper to Timer.

Timer POV:
The pain dulls a bit and I hear a voice whisper something. A very familiar voice. "G-Gaster..?" I rasp straightening up, looking at the tall figure next to me wearing a black cloak. "Take off your hood." I say and the figure flicks back their hood revealing none other then..

"Gaster?!" Everyone exclaims.

"Who's Gaster are you?" Nightmare asks calmly,

"You three seem very calm with my revelation." Gaster notes.

"Me and Dream don't have a Gaster." Nightmare says.

"My Gaster doesn't speak as formally as you and he has more of a command on his voice." Error says.

"Well," Gaster says. "I'm known as ClockTales Gaster."

"Which AU is 'ClockTale'?" Classic asks.

"Timers, of course." Gaster says looking down at me.

"You haven't changed a bit, I see." I say quietly.

"Well, I wouldn't want to change too drastically now, would I?"

"No." I say.

"My Gaster isn't as bad as the others." I explain. "I told you what he did, right?"

"Yeah," Blue says.

"Why are you here?" I ask Gaster,

"I'm here to bring all of you back to your AUs." Gaster says,

"Did something happen in the AUs?" I ask not liking how cheery he sounds,

"Well.." Gaster sighs,

"All of the AUs have been on edge ever since their Sanses have disappeared. Me and the other Gaster AUs have been searching for you guys to bring you back."

"Please bring us back then!" Blue begs. "I really miss Carrot.."

"Sure." Gaster says clapping his hands, everyone disappears.

"What about me?" I ask when I'm not brought to my AU like the others.

"We need to talk first," Gaster says, taking my hand teleporting us to a very familiar workshop.

"This.. is the shop before-" I whisper.

"Yes." Gaster says, "Before the incident."

"What did you need to talk about?'' I ask, sitting in a swivel chair looking up at Gaster.

ClockTale an Undertale AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara