Timer Part 10

His only answer is a small whimper. "Can you sit up? Just shake or nod your head," There's a slight shake no and I sigh. "Want help sitting up?" He nods his head so I help him sit up, shakily he straightens, keeping one eye closed he looks up at me shivering. His eyes widen and he slumps forward. His body shudders once before sitting up again, holding his head with a pained expression. "Are you sick?" I wonder, raising my hand to his forehead to check his temperature when I remember we're skeletons. We don't exactly get warm but something still drew my hand to his forehead.

What the hell?! I think. He's warm! I checked again, no I wasn't imagining it. Are skeletons supposed to get fevers? Should I find someone to check his HP? Somethings really not right with this. "Are you hot?" I ask him and he nods. "Alright," I say, getting up. "Take off your shirt and lie down. I'll be back in a second." Surprised when I see he's actually listening to me I run out to find Error. I don't know why but Timer seems to trust Error and Error gets along with him nicely, so he seems to be the best option.

"Error!" I call raising my voice so the glitchy Sans can hear me while I run down the hallway to their room.

"What is i-t-t bo-oss?" Error asks opening the door to their room just as I reach it.

"Well, Timer seems to trust you and I need help with him." I say, "It's easier if you see."

"Lets g-g-go." They say following me down the hallway back to Timers room.

When we walk into Timers room I realize it's cleaner than it was just moments ago. I look to the left to see everything was kicked into a pile and was pushed into a corner. I look over at his bed to see him lying on the top bunk and within seconds Error is up there saying something to Timer. "I g-got this bo-oss." They say. "Thank you Error. I'll be in my room if you need anything." I say walking out of Timers room, closing the door behind me.

Error POV:
"T-T-Timer?" I ask the shivering skeleton quietly. "W-what's wrong?"

"A-are you able to stop glitching?" Timer asks in a voice barely audible.

"Sure." I say. "Now what's wrong?"

"I- '' He starts but a loud moan escapes his lips and he clutches his skull, pulling his knees to his chest.

"Timer?!" I ask surprised. "Are you alright? Whats wrong?!" He only moans again. "I'm getting Ink-"

"No!" Timer manages to say. "P-please don't!"

"Timer," I try. "Ink will know what to do, I know you trust me but please believe me when I say I have no freakin' idea what to do, I'm just a glitch in the system, what do you expect me to do?" I expected more of a reaction than the pained whimper that escaped from his mouth. "I'll be back in a second." I glitch out of his room appearing in the library where Classic is. "Classic?" I ask, "One, your book is upside down and two, I thought you said you didn't know how to read?"

"Bleh." Classic says putting down his book. "Do you need something Error?"

"Yes actually, I don't know who else to go to, and I know you want nothing to do with Timer but can you help me with him, please?"

"Wait, what's wrong with Timer?" Classic asks standing up,

"He's sick and I don't know what to do and I don't want anyone else to know.." I explain quickly.

"Let's go." Classic says walking over to me holding out his hand. Taking it, I teleport us to Timers room.

Classic POV:
The first thing I noticed was Timer's room is so different from the others, like he's already made it clear that he's living here forever or something like that, it's also very homey.

"Timer?" Error asks looking up at the top bunk of his bed.

"Hm?" A weak voice asks and Timer's green eye peeks over the edge of his bed, looking down at us, a look of fear and dismay crosses over his expression when he sees me but is replaced with a pain just as fast.

"I brought Classic," Error says, "Can you come down?" Slowly Timer crawls over to where a latter should be, throwing his legs over the side he jumps off, landing on his feet shakily.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I ask him but he shakes his head no.

"Can you check his HP?" Error asks but Timer shakes his head vigorously crossing his arms over his chest in a protective way.

"C'mon Timer," Error tries, "It's for your own good." He shakes his head.

"Please?" I try, putting out my hand, checking his HP. He backs away from us, his expression a look of fear and confusion and something else. "His HP is really low," I whisper to Error, like dangerously low. How are you still walking?" I ask louder.

Timers POV:
I shrug, looking at Classic and Error through my blurred eye.

"Timer," Error says, "You need to rest and eat, -not in that order. I'll be back in a second with something," They teleport away.

I groan noticing the red flashing numbers in the corner of my vision, I clutch my skull as my pounding headache increases and I lean back, bracing myself on the wall. RESET HAS BEGUN! The system shouts, everything goes black for a second and my senses tingle but then everything comes back at a hundred miles per hour.

"Timer." Classic says, his voice rising with panic. "What the actual hell just happened?!"

"I uh.." I say pausing when I feel my wrist vibrate, I check my watch to find Papyrus and Frisk by my office, but Papyrus's arm is turning black. I groan, taking my watch off, waiting for the arm to fall off with a quiet 'tink' before taking it out.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to get back to my AU," I whisper as another arm turns black and falls off.

"Why?" Classic asks.

"I just do."

"You do know we're all trapped here until Ink can figure out a way to get us all back to our AUs, right?" Classic reminds me.

"He doesn't seem to care though, I mean he hasn't even started on trying to get us out. He likes it here with everyone so close." I say feeling my body shudder as two more turn black and detach themselves from my watch.

"How do you know that?" Classic asks.

"I mean, it's quite obvious." I shrug.

"Well, you seem to be fine." He says turning to Error who had returned with a chocolate bar wrapped in thin red foil..

"I'll be going now, bye." I couldn't help but smile a little when Classic leaves, he's very intense and makes me squirm whenever he's in the room. "Are you okay?" Error asks me.

"Eh I'll live." I say even though I feel worse than I had before. "Okay.." they say, totally not believing me.

"You can have the chocolate, I don't want it," I say, noticing how Error smiles after I say that, shoving the chocolate bar in the pocket of his jacket.

"If you need anything I'll be in my room." They say before glitching away. Sighing I go back to my bed, There's nothing to do but sleep the pain away. I think closing my eyes, immediately drifting off.

When I wake up I hear commotion outside as bones and shoes hit the floor as Sanses run past my room. What's happening? I wonder, getting up, finding my shirt and straightening my clothes. I wait until everyone had passed my room before leaving, following them quietly to the main room where everyone gathered around something. I can't hear most of what they're whispering about but the one word that everyone was saying that I could make out is 'human'.  

Word Count: 1342