Timer Part 21

"Whos Solika?" Ben asks.

"She's your cousin Ben. Solika lived with me before you came but she went missing almost two years ago, but her mother and father are both dead and nobody will search for her since there's no proof of her ever existing." He sighs "Is she at least safe?"

"Of course she is. She's also having a great time with Azriel, the two are inseparable."

Papa Tom sighs "At least she's happy, She was barely ever happy here, Poor kid was bullied in school because of her beautiful eyes, she became insecure of herself."

"Really?" I ask, thinking back to the day the little human fell. "She never let any of that show, immediately she made The Undergr- er Snowdin a whole lot brighter. I told her her name fit her and she smiled so bright I thought I may go blind." I laugh

"Really?" Papa Tom asks, surprised. "I haven't seen her smile in a long time. Was it a genuine smile?"

I nod, "She looks like an angel." I feel like the time I had to go to Parent Teacher Conferences for Frisk back in the first Pacifist but this time I'm the teacher talking about the child. Not something I ever wanted to experience,

"Grandpaaaaaaaaaah" Ben complains saving me from telling Papa Tom his Granddaughter failed the majority of her classes. "I'm boreeeeeeeeeeed!"

"Shush it Ben." He says "Do not interrupt me while I'm speaking."

"But you're no-" Ben starts then thinks better of what he was about to say and sits back in his chair.

"Will you be able to bring Solika back?" Papa Tom asks me

"I'm not yet sure." I say "But I'll try." At that Papa Tom stands up "It's getting late. Ben make some food, would ya?"

"Sure," Ben says standing up, leaving the room to where I assume is the kitchen

"Do you have a place to stay Sans?" Papa Tom asks me

"Yeah, speaking of which I really need to get back." I say standing up "Thank you and good bye," I say standing up and heading for the front door, leaving before he could say anything else.

I don't stop walking until I'm back at the beach, I climb over a railing and drop down onto the sand, sitting down right there as a sudden exhaustion washes over me like a flash flood would. I leah back on the weathered wall, closing my eyes.

We say that the AUs have only been created for thirty years when the original UnderTale was created, but we only use that term so we don't feel as old as we really are.

For aeons the Sanses have been ruling the Mutiverse, and as I close my eyes I start thinking of everyone.

Error, the God put incharge of destroying the AUs the creator makes to balance out the Multiverse, Ink, the Creator and the one who has been making AUs for as long as Error has been destroying them, ignoring the balance Error has been trying to keep. And then the AUs itself. Each AU created further and farther from its original until the point where none of its inhabitants are remotely sane. This is what the voices told me during the aeons of solitude I had lived, locked in my office creating clocks like a machine that someone forgot to turn off and had died during the night, leaving it to continue working until a soul stumbles across it and finds the off button.

The voices, why am I thinking of them now? They haven't been in my mind since the first humans fell so many years ago.

They would tell me what to do, how to act, and what to say and I couldn't go against it. It was like I was a puppet forced to do as the master pleases as they swist the strings of the marionette.

It reminds me of the dolls Error always made, I thought it was funny at first but I had grown used to the fact the the Destroyer had spent so long in the void with nothing to do and they were so desperate that making little dolls was the only thing to save them from eternal boredom.

"Timer!" A voice calls from far away in my mind. "Timer can you hear me?"

I haven't heard someone call me that in so long I almost cried.

"Timer?" The voice calls again, close "Please answer!"

I run towards the voice until I see a pale yellow light, I run faster until I'm right in front of it. "Timer," The voice says again "I can feel your presence, it's me Dream, I'm so glad I finally found you. Please tell me where you are, we're coming to get you."

Word Count: 796