Timer Part 13

Timer POV:

"E-Error?" I exclaim quickly, closing my eye. "What are you doing here? I thought you left." Quickly I wipe my tears away looking at them. "I just wanted to tell you the human leaves in two hours." "Oh, okay. Thank you Error." I say and they glitch away. They one hundred percent saw I think So why didn't they say anything about it after the 'what the hell?!?'

Nightmare POV:
"Error?" I ask when I see the black skeleton glitch back to where the rest of us are still sitting. "What happened? You look like you just saw a human."

"S-something is def-finitely wrong with T-Timer." They say. "

What do you mean?" Dream asks.

"I-" They close their eyes and the glitch that always hovers around him goes away.

"Whoa! You can do that?!" Blue asks.

"Yes." Error says. "But anyways now's not the time to talk about me." They look me in the eye and say "There's a clock in his eye."

Error POV:
Everyone went crazy after that. The only ones who aren't freaking out are me, Nightmare, Classic and Horror -mostly because he's too busy scratching the blood off his long since used ax.-

"Are you sure!?" Blue asks.

"I was expecting something like that," Classic says, sounding bored.

"What do you mean?" Everyone went quiet looking at Classic.

"Well we all have something weird or wrong with us, I mean I didn't expect a clock in the eye but y'know what I mean."

"You're right.." Cross says after a minute, "Like why else would he be wearing an eye patch all the time? Because it makes him look hot?" They all burst into laughter.

"Why don't you go back and talk to him?" Nightmare asks me,

"Whatever." I shrug glitching away.

"Timer?" I ask glitching into his room. Where did he go? I wonder, I look around his room to find it empty. He's not in his room so he's probably in the Library. Also empty. I end up searching the whole place but can't find him anywhere.

"Guys I can't find him anywhere." I say glitching back to them.

"Did you look everywhere?" Nightmare asks. We set out to look again, looking in every room on every floor.

"He can't have gone missing," Nightmare says. "I can still feel his negativity,"

"Me too," Dream says quietly and we look back to find him panting and sweaty, barely supporting himself on the wall.

Nightmare POV:
"Dream!" Cross exclaims rushing over to Dream taking his arm, "Are you alright? What's wrong?"

"He's fine." I say. "Negativity affects his HP but we already know that."

We stopped searching after looking around the place three more times. He'll show up when he wants to. Time comes for the human to go back and there's still no sign of Timer. "We cant hold it off any longer." Ink says in an annoyed voice, his paintbrush ready to break the barrier between time and space so the human can travel through the universes to their AU.

"Time to go kid." With one slash an inky black portal opens up in the wake of the giant paint brush.

"Goodbye!" The human says waving to us all, smiling brightly before taking a head start, running straight into the portal. There's a 'thwack!' as the portal closes telling us the human traveled successfully to their AU.

Cross POV:
"Umm" I say into the awkward silence that follows the departure of the tiny human. "Now what?"

"Now Ink figures out a way to get all of us out of here." Nightmare growls.

"Y-yes, of course." Ink says "I'll go start working on that right away!" He teleports away.

"I feel bad for Timer," I say, "Poor guy was finally starting to enjoy his time here then BAM! It's ruined."

"It's not our fault though," Dream says. "I can't believe I'm saying this but, I think Ink is doing this on purpose."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Dream POV:
"Well," I say, "When we came here for the first time there was a way for us to get in and out, but the second everyone was here there was a problem with leaving, and Ink didn't look sad about that, he looked smug. He also never seemed to care about Timer even though he was the one who chose to involve him in the first place. Also a couple years back the week Timer joined us I overheard Ink talking to someone saying something like 'I really hate Timer. He's so annoying! I want to delete his AU completely but it wont work. I've tried a few times and I can't ask Error since it would be suspicious if the creator of AUs asks the destroyer of AUs to destroy an AU that we just met.'

"He did what?!" Everyone exclaims at once, "That's not all, the person he was talking to said 'His AU is impossible to delete since it's part of the 'Top Ten'.' and Ink said 'I wish it wasn't. His stupid AU shouldn't even exist, it's just a bug in the system.'"

A wave of negativity and pure hatred comes crashing at me and I stagger back. "I hate Ink!" Dust growls,

"But," I try "If Ink never existed some of our AUs would have been created."

"If it means that Ink didn't exist I would be fine with that." Killer mutters.

"Actually," An unfamiliar voice says and we all freeze. "All of your AUs would have still existed plus hundreds of others if Ink never existed."

"Who's there?!" Horror asks, holding his Ax, ready to kill. "No one important." The voice says.

"Show yourself!" Dust yells.

"Fine," The voice sighs before a tall figure steps out of the shadows, and half of us gasp in shock. 

Word Count: 960