Timer Part 8

Error POV:

No one noticed at first that Timer had passed out, Dust doesn't joke so when he said something about a soul in Timers watch everyone rushes over to him to see. "What the-?" Ink asks, looking at the green soul pulsing behind the glass of Timers watch. "Is that his soul?"

"Fresh, come here." Reaper calls.

"Wassup?" Carefully Reaper slips the watch out of Dust's grip and hands it to Fresh. "I thought I was the only Sans who had something like this." He mumbles.

"I-i-i-is it just m-me or is the light in his soul fading?" I ask.

"Ink, hes passed out!" Blue exclaims.

"Give me the watch!" I say grabbing the watch from Fresh's hand and putting it on Timers right arm. All the hands start spinning fast as if restarting the non existent heart before Timer gasps, opening his right eye.

"Still haven't put me down?" He mutters before passing out again.

"He's going to bed." I say lowering him to the ground before teleporting to Timers room. His room is completely white with no decorations or anything the only other color is a small black dot of Ink in the center of the room, accidentally left by Ink. I place him down on his bed deep in thought. Why is his soul in his watch? How did it get there? Why did it affect him like that when it was removed? Why didn't he struggle or at least try to fight back? Hes an odd one that's for sure, but then again all Sanses are odd.

"What happened?" Ink asks the second I enter the Library again.

"He passed out." I tell him, walking over to the desk where the bag of Timers things sit.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Bringing them back for Timer." I say. "Torturing him isn't how you'll get your answers, you could just ask him and if he doesn't want to answer you then leave him alone until he wants to talk. As he said he's an introvert and doesn't like talking to people."

"Ooh, Errors grown a soft spot for Timer they didn't stutter once during his speech!" Dust teases quietly.

"Sh-sh-ut u-up! Ans its glitch not stutter." I say before bringing Timers stuff to his room.

Timers POV:
"Error?" I ask, opening my eyes to see the glitching Sans standing next to wherever I'm lying down.

"Timer, finally!" Dream exclaims coming into my line of sight.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"In your room in the Sans Palace or whatever you called it." Error says.

"How long-?"

"Two days." Ink says.

"Shoot!" I exclaim sitting up checking to make sure everyone was still doing their own things. Everyone's in the same place, not good. Where are they? I wonder. MY HOUSE?! Why are they there? Even Toriel and The Prince, and the humans too!

"Is there a way for me to get back to my AU like.. right now?" I ask.

"No. We're all stuck here for a while." Dream says sadly.

"Meh." I shrug, leaning back down.

"Wait- what?" He asks. "A second ago you were just freaking out about going back to your AU and now you're just gonna say 'meh' when you find out you can't see them and you're now stuck in an unknown and strange place?"

"It's not strange and unknown." I say. "I've already gone through the place and I think I know it by heart,"

"What the hell?" Ink asks.