AU DESCRIPTION, ETC

So my A/N will always be in bold, along with change in POVs. Anyway, about my AU.

AU:
Naruto has an older brother named Kuruma. Yes, I made Kuruma his older brother because 1, he is definitely older than him, and 2, I picture him as one of those VERY overprotective older brothers. In my AU, Naruto is shy and innocent, which possibly would make him pretty dense with certain things😏.

The Uchiha's are ofc....RICH💅👛👑😎🤑 Sasuke is his own rules ofc, Itachi is the responsible child in their family, and the parents who created those two beautiful masterpieces are ofc, never really around to raise their kids. Its modern AU, sasunaru, other ships are welcomed as suggestions.

Kuruma is Naruto's older bro, tell me if I spell his name right pls cuz my brain sucks at remembering how to spell Kuruma.

On another note, sorry about my other story for those of you that liked it. It was trash anyway since I'm sorta new to this still.

POVs

Inside of POV

Thoughts

"Speaking"

A/N:

Leaving on that note, please enjoy the first chapter in the next update. Have a nice day/night! Also, I don't have really specific update days, that's up to you to decide in my opinion. Anyway, bye my fellow weebs!