ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 2)

Okay, before I start this chapter, I just wanted to say thank you for all the views on this story. I honestly would somewhat like more followers, but I actually prefer more views instead. So, please ignore part of that and on another matter....I am the dumbest person alive.

Now, you might be wondering why I say so. Well, I was bored, then remembered that I had to update soon. So, I went to Wattpad to work on my story when I noticed something in the description that was misspelled. I put the word 'richest' and my dumbass self SOMEHOW managed to put 'Rochester' instead.

So, it is meant to say 'richest' not 'Rochester'. Also, if a chapter is split into parts, it will have the same picture to show that it is a continuation of said part. Now, please enjoy this chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*sometime later; at dinner*

Itachi's POV

I simply made us lasagna, thinking everyone would love it because Sasuke doesn't hate it, but it isn't his favorite thing to eat. I asked Naruto earlier what he wanted because he's our guest for the rest of the week and the weekend. However, he didn't answer, he just sat in the guest room, unpacking things he would need for the evening.

So, in other words: after what happened when his dad, who turned to be his foster parent, can over and dropped his things off, things haven't really been all that great. He got unnervingly quiet, not talking but at least saying sentences up to 5 words. Sasuke went to his room after showing Naruto to one the guest and just started playing his drums. He has a pretty big room, so the drum set fit pretty well in there, along with a few of his guitars.

After a while of drumming, I heard him start to play one husband guitars. As of right now, however, we are currently eating dinner. I sigh, thinking about how excited I was to find out he was gonna have a friend stay the night. Well, this is the most deafening dinner I have ever eaten. Second would have to be whenever I ate lunch with one of dads company buddies after a small run in with him at work.

I sigh again, trying to choose the next words to come out my mouth carefully. "So, Naruto.." I turn my gaze from my food to the now extremely nervous and slightly started boy to my left. "Y-Yes, M-Mr. Itachi?" I turn my lips up into a small smile, attempting to make him feel less on edge.

"Well, about earlier, do you want to tell us a little more information on it?" I see Sasuke look up from his food to Naruto out of the corner of my eye, now seeming more interested in the newfound conversation I had created. Naruto, on the other hand, looked more scared than pleased to talk about it. "U-Uhh..w-well..." He looks back down at his plate, picking at the food on it.

"Maybe after dinner?" He says, taking a small bite of lasagna. Later is better than never. I hear Sasuke sigh, sounding as if he played a wrong note on his guitar. He probably wanted to hear more about it right now.

*time skip to after dinner and just before they go to bed for the night*

Sasuke's POV

I wanted to hear more about earlier from Naruto at dinner, but he decided after dinner, leaving me to feel somewhat defeated. Now, we're sitting in the living room, Naruto on the couch, me and Itachi on the one across from him at the other side of the coffee table. No one says anything, leaving the room and air to feel more tense than it should be. I guess it's my job to break this thick ice in the room, huh? I sigh before speaking, but some part of my eagerly wants to know more about him. It's as if I'm playing a new type of drum set or new type of guitar. "So," I start, looking at Naruto, noticing how nervous looks. "Naruto, about earlier?"