HE'S AN UCHIHA!?

Third Person POV

Okay, so once upon a time, there was a guy named Sasuke Uchiha. He has a short fuse, carefree attitude, and doesn't really like school. So, now he is currently on his way to his new school, Konoha High.

His older brother, Itachi, has decided to be the one to drive the short tempered high school, to school because of the fact that he might not actually go to the school on his own.

Sasuke's POV

"New school, new you." My brother tells me as well near the new form of hell that I'll be attending starting today. I never liked school, not one damn bit. However, fights were a whole other deal! Fights are a million times better to watch, better yet, BE IN, than actually learning something.

Itachi told me that if I get expelled from another school, more specifically this one, I can't take over the Uchiha company. (was I suppose to capitalize the c in company? oh well( ̄へ ̄)) This is my last chance, I CAN'T screw this up! We are now 5 minutes away and, for the first time in a long time, I'm nervous.

*5 minutes later*

I got out of the car and just as I was about to close the door to be rid of the responsible site of my brother, he told me something. "Screw this up, and you won't take over the company." With that sentence permanently sketched into my head in a second, I closed the door and watched as my one-way ticket out of this hell went away before it even started.

Guess I should at least try to find my first class, thus hellhole can't be that- I turned around mid thought only to be surprised with the sight of what I thought for a split second looked like a castle, which was actually just the school. It was 4-5 stories tall, it almost looked like a hospital, minus another possible 10 stories or something.

I stood there, wondering how in the hell I was going to find my first class, let alone the rest of them! Then someone walked up to me.

Kiba's POV

I was talking to Shino, when I see this guy I don't know, GETTING OUT OF A LAMBORGHINI!? He watches the car leave, when he turns around, he looks at the school like as if he's never seen a school before. Maybe he's that new kid everyone was talking about! I walk up to him (wait, so ya just leave Shino!?😂) and ask, "Are you new here? I've never seen you before."

"Yeah, I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I'm suppose to go to my first class, but this school is like a damn mansion!" The new guy, Sasuke, looks at the school, then pulls out a piece of paper. He shows it to me, to my surprise, we have the same first period! "Well, you're in luck Sasuke! That's my first period, too! Yeah, the teacher in that class is NEVER on time!" I move my arms to make an "X".

Third Person POV

Kiba then introduces Shino to Sasuke, they quickly become friends on their way to their first class, Kakashi Hatake being the "perfect" teacher he is, was late getting their. So, poor Sasuke was just standing at the front of the classroom, waiting for dear Kakashi-Sensei to walk through the door.

About 15 minutes later, said Sensei walked in, completely not noticing his new student waiting NEXT TO HIS DESK IN FRONT OF THE CLASSROOM.

Kakashi's POV

I put my bag on my desk and as I was about to take roll, I turned towards the class and they pointed to the front of the room. I turned to where they point, only to see a slightly pissed off kid standing, maybe waiting for something. "Can I help you, kid?"

That only seemed to piss him off more, as he face palmed and sighed, then he started counting, "1 tomato, 2 tomato....3 tomato." He looked at me and said, "I'm your new student, Sasuke Uchiha. I'm suppose to be starting school in this classroom today."