ONE WORD: SLEEPOVER (PT. 1)

*time skip to the end of the day*

Sasuke's POV

I waited for Naruto by the entrance, also waiting for my own ride in the process. I look around, carefully looking at the people who were talking to their friends, maybe even lovers, looking for either the color purple, black, or blonde. Every black haired kid I saw was talking to other people, Said doesn't talk to anyone else beside Jonathan and Naruto unless he has to. I continue looking around, finding only a small few of people with purple hair, but none that have it naturally. How in the hell does someone get born with purple hair!? Kiba told me she has an older brother with brown hair. BROWN HAIR! How does her brother have BROWN HAIR and her have PURPLE HAIR!?

I look around some more, now looking for any blonde haired guys. To my surprise, there are way too many blonde guys! Damn, black haired people were social, purple haired people weren't natural, and there are too many people blonde who happened to be guys! I look around for a few more minutes when I see Itachi pull up to the school entrance. I sigh in defeat, but part of me still wants to find for a reason unbeknownst to me.

I walk up to Itachi's car, just as I go to grab the handle, I realize I hadn't even called Itachi to come get today. I stand there, hesitating to grab the handle, when I hear the window being rolled down. "I know you didn't call, text, or even email me to come and get you. Trust me when I say that you can't go anywhere without making a ruckus." I look at him, a confused expression appearing on my face. "Before you ask, I saw you get chased BT that crowd of people this morning just as I was leaving the drive way."

Well, at least that explains why he came to pick me up without my knowing of it. "Well, I'm trying to find someone, so do you mind waiting a bit longer while I try to find them?" I duck down a bit so I can see Itachi as I'm talking. He sighs, nods, and just sits there, giving me a guess that u can leave and search for the person I'm trying to find: Naruto.

Naruto's POV

I run to my bag and put my books and homework inside. In case you didn't guess: I'm trying to get out of this school so I can ask Sasuke, maybe even without stuttering, about who's house one of us will be staying at. I grab my bag and start running to the front of the school. Maybe he didn't leave yet. After I make it to the outside of the school, I remember how scared I am off talking to other people without Hinata and Sai.

I look around while walking slowly. Black hair, black hair, looks like a duck butt, so let's see... I continue to walk around when I hear my name being called. I turn towards the source of the voice to see that it was none other than the person I'd been looking for himself. I tense up, realizing that some people were staring at me because of his loud announcement of my name. He walks up to me, others now staring at the both of us.

I clutch the strap of my bag, hoping that they stop staring. Sasuke seems to notice why I clutch my bag, closing my eyes. "Hey! Don't you have better things to do!? Mind your own business!" With that, he pulls me towards a blood red Lamborghini. Crap! Is he gonna kidnap me or something? Please say no! He stops in front of the doors visible from the side we're on, and faces me.

"So, are you gonna stay at mine or am I gonna stay at yours?" Understanding what he asked me, I shrug, thinking about my adoption father, Iruka Umino. He was close friends with my parents before they died, my older brother being on tour then, couldn't take care of me. So, Iruka stepped in and became my foster father, however, I decided to keep my last name, so that way I could always remember my parents. Of course, I do get to see Kurama every now and then, but sometimes his tours take longer than expected, or something happens, or comes up where he has to stay in a certain place longer.