LEARNING MORE AND GETTING GRADES

Idk how long this will be, so I'm sorry if its not as long as some would like it. With that being said and put of the way, please check out my newest story! Also, I'll be trying to post as normally as I did before, so please don't be disappointed if I don't post as often I used to.

Without further adew, please enjoy! One more thing! My newest story is called "Mr. Secret"! Now...ENJOY!

|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×

Kakashi's POV

I told Naruto that I would grade him on his notes. However, he'd have to have 2 types of notes: about class and about Sasuke. If he needed me to wait on him to write something down, he'd raise his hand, but say nothing. He knew that I knew what he meant when he raised his hand, so from how he looked, I guessed that he was relieved to not have to say anything.

Throughout the class, he was actually the best student I'd ever had this year so far. Oh, that reminds me. I haven't given them their report cards from last week. I stopped what was I doing, turning from the board to face the class. "So, I just remembered that I still have your report cards. I'll hand them out to you as you leave the class." Those who weren't originally from my class had a confused expression on their faces. "Those who aren't originally from my class will just leave as normal, you all have more than likely gotten yours already." With that ending my small announcement, I continued with the lesson.

I might be late a good bit of the school year, but I'm one of the best teachers at this school. I could've been a college professor, but because I had gone to school here, I chose to become a teacher here. It gave me good memories of me and my friends, as well as our teacher that we constantly hung out with after school. "Too bad he died." I sighed, thinking aloud. I hadn't realized I thought aloud until a student asked me what the hell I was talking about.

"Nothing! Just put your attention back on the lesson at hand. ALL of you!" I motioned my hand to the ones I saw not paying attention and quietly fooling around. Out of all of them, Naruto was the only one STILL writing notes. Even when I stopped talking to get onto a few students messing around, he still wrote down notes. He was writing in 2 different books, one for class, the other about his partner whom he sat beside.

Sasuke's POV

I tried my best as I always did in his class. But, this time, I was getting more done because of Naruto simply raising his hand. Kakashi-Sensei would stop or do a small rewind on the past few things he had just said. It helps me do a lot better than I was before, not that I was doing bad in his class to begin with or anything. I wrote down notes when I needed to or felt to, I worked in my book that I was given the day I came to this school the whole class period. During his mini announcement, I drew a little picture of a tomato at the bottom corner of my notebook. I only draw those whenever he takes a small break from talking about the lessons we have to show me how much I had done while he was teaching.

Sometimes I looked over to Naruto to see what he was writing. It surprised me by how much he had written from simply raising his hand at certain times. He wrote in 2 different books, one had notes about the lesson. The other one, he often looked my way, then wrote something down. The thing is though....he never stopped writing down notes.

Does he ever stop writing notes for even 1 second? That question plagued my brain for the remainder of the class, I still did my classwork, though. The one thing I was focused on the most, however, was my report card. My report card would decide how devoted I was to doing well in school and if I was going to take over the company.

Naruto's POV

I wrote notes the entire class period. I learned some new things about Sasuke that I hadn't realized before. He was really smart, smarter than I thought, making me realize that I shouldn't judge people because it's rude. I also noticed that whenever Kakashi-Sensei had stopped talking at moments when he was getting onto a few students that weren't doing their work, he would draw a little tomato at whatever point he stopped writing down notes. He'd then put his pencil down and examine his writing. It made me hypothesize that he did that to see how much he had written down before Kakashi-Sensei had stopped talking about the lesson to snap at some random students.