SO YOU'RE AN UCHIHA, HUH?

Hey, my dear weebs! So, I just wanted to say that I still don't have any idea on what days I should update my other story yet. Your ideas are welcome! Anyway, have a wonderful time reading!😊

Also, thank you Swethaw for telling me how to spell his name! Now, my brain is smart UvU So now my brain needs to remember that its Kurama and not Kuruma. Now, pls enjoy this chapter!

______________________________________

Third Person POV

Sasuke managed to memorize where his classes were within a few days. His friends quickly grew on him and soon, they started hanging out with each other on the weekend. He became popular as well, both with guys and girls, however, he only hung out with his friends. He didn't care for popularity, he still thinks about how he used to behave at his old schools.

Where he'd either start or watch a fight. All the girls were head over heels for him at those schools as well, so that type of thing is nothing new to him. Itachi told his parents how Sasuke was doing in school so far. However, there was only ONE WAY to tell if he's actually willing to go through with school to take over the family company: his report card.

Students, of course, get a report card every few weeks to show how they're doing in their classes. Since Sasuke never really did anything at his old schools, his grades never made it very far. Now that he's actually going to school for more than a few minutes, the only thing Itachi and his parents have as a reassurance to show her trying in school would be his report card.

Its been one week since he started, however, the end of the week would be when everyone gets their report cards. Shino and Shikamaru help Sasuke with anything studying or with subjects he doesn't really understand. Kiba helps him learn the games in gym, Gaara and his siblings help with any last minute studying or any projects.

This week is the moment of truth for Sasuke. He's hoping he has good grades or else he, well, you guys know by now, he can't take over the company.

Sasuke's POV

I walk with Kiba to first, a crowd of girls in tow. The pink one is still bothering me. I need to focus on my classes or my grades will sink to hell. I continue walking when Kiba says something that shakes me to my very core. "I forgot we have partner projects staring today." I looked at him like he said the dumbest shit, which he did.

I hate partner projects with a passion that I use in fights. Well, used to use in fights. "Are you serious!? Why didn't you tell me sooner!?" We walked in and the crowd behind us surely enough, scattered like rats running from a cat trying to kill them. "What? Do ya hate partner projects or something?"

"Yes, as a mother of fact. I hate them with a passion. I mean, really, who doesn't? You could get stuck someone who'll make you do all the work, not let you do anything, gripe the entire project, someone who could care less and mess up the project, etc!" We take our seats and wait for Kakashi-Sensei to walk in.

*time skip brought by Sasuke's loathing passion for partner's*

Kakashi's POV

I run through the hallways, trying to make it before the second bell rings. Oh, who and I kidding? That fucked up bell rang, like, 10 minutes ago. I have to assign partners today because why not!? I mean, I hate them, the class hates them, EVERYONE HATES THEM! And I'm currently 15 minutes late for class. (New record!)

I run in the class, expecting it to be in all hell chaos, but instead isn't? Maybe they're freaking out on the inside? I walk to my desk, pull out a piece of paper, and read over it. Wait a minute.. That's right! Me and the other science teachers decide to put students from other classes together. I read over which students are with which and then look up at the class.